Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Non English countries have no standards?

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2024, 14:40
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 187Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From Discord

Yet another wishful thinking, thirsty, alleged "Master" slimed his way into my DMs.
Pretty standard fare.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

calls_himself_Master — Today at 14:43
Hey
Are u looking for a master?
@Khaos WolfKat

KhaosWolfKat — Today at 14:44
Umm...
Is there a reason you're just blind messaging me out of the blue, Sir?

calls_himself_Master — Today at 14:45
Yhea i am

KhaosWolfKat — Today at 14:46
?

calls_himself_Master — Today at 14:47
So are u looking for a online master

KhaosWolfKat — Today at 14:51
SO.. I am a little confused about why you are DMing me without asking first on one of the two servers we share, since my DM preference on both is, "ask first".

calls_himself_Master — Today at 14:52
Is it
Ow i am sorry
I thought i saw dm ooen
Open*

KhaosWolfKat — Today at 14:56
I'm not looking for anyone who can't even be bothered to follow simple server rules and boundaries. If I cannot trust someone to even take a moment to respect that, no way can I expect them to respect my needs, limits, etc. when handing over authority to them. Not to mention that, "Hey. Are u looking for a master?" is absolutely not a way to begin a dialogue with a complete stranger.

calls_himself_Master — Today at 14:57
I know it is not the right way do u perhaps have some tips?

KhaosWolfKat — Today at 15:03
Yeah. Go educate yourself on how to properly initiate a conversation with a stranger. I'm not here to teach you basic, life skills we usually learn in preschool. Try Googling it if you haven't figured it out by now.

calls_himself_Master — Today at 15:05
I am not english i do not know how to proberly initiate a conversation

KhaosWolfKat — Today at 15:07
Bullshit. EVERY country advanced enough to have internet access also has social customs and expectations for polite conversations and introductions. Do you think it is ok if a stranger walks up to your mother or aunt or sister and just says, "Hey! Are you looking for a master/man"?
You are not a master. A master knows how to master HIMSELF and conduct himself as a regular human being in accord with basic human decency and standards, and doesn't join D/s servers for just long enough to collect usernames to go spamming women with their thirsty BS. Submissive or slave does not mean easy girls for you to cyber fuck online, and most of us are fully familiar with your kind. And news flash.. We talk to one another.

KhaosWolfKat — Today at 15:15
And now I am going to go post your stupid messages publicly for many thousands of group members to see and mock you. Congratulations on your fail.

(And crickets, of course.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM