Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Rapey Crappypasta RP

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2019, 15:37
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

Fucking dillhole marches into my inbox with his crappy, rapey role play. Further stupidity ensues.

I was going to take the, "*puts on my robe and wizard hat*" route, but he annoyed me enough with the before I've had enough coffee morning crap that I just cut to the chase instead.

He styles himself as "King[male name]". I'm giving him a demotion and calling him, "DukeDumbass".

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

DukeDumbass
Male Dominant
[A semi-Southern state]
US
[right around my age]
Hetero

DukeDumbass on 10/24/19 at 9:52 AM:
We meet in a hotel bar, then I lead you up to my room As soon as the door closes, I shove you against the wall and start running my hands all over your torso Do I find you wearing a bra?

(No, asshole. You find yourself wearing your teeth in your piss stained, shit streaked, Cheeto dusted, tighty whities! But let's go with the polite version of that, for now, shall we?)

KhaosWolfKat on 10/24/19 at 12:05 PM:
Greetings, Sir,

While I cannot be certain on what pretence you managed to lure me to your room and proceeded thusly, I am relatively sure I can predict what you would find, as well as the eventual outcome

DukeDumbass on 10/25/19 at 8:23 AM:
Good morning

(It was a better morning before you waltzed in, nimrod.)

KhaosWolfKat on 10/25/19 at 8:29 AM:
Well, its morning

DukeDumbass on 10/25/19 at 8:29 AM:
What arevyou wearing

(Seriously dude? Does that **ever** fucking work? Like, really? **EVER**?? Let's ask.)

KhaosWolfKat on 10/25/19 at 9:09 AM:
Does that approach EVER actually work?

DukeDumbass on 10/25/19 at 9:09 AM:
Yes, quite often

(I call bullshit.)

KhaosWolfKat on 10/25/19 at 9:33 AM:
Dear Sir,

I see
Well, personally, I am absolutely not into uninvited, non-consensual, rapey, or poorly executed, first person role play, nor am I a fan of old, tired, ridiculous pick up lines in lieu of normal, respectful, introductory messages

Neither are most women

If you had bothered to read even a snippet of my profile, or the profiles of any of the women you spam with your crappy copypasta, you would have known these things

Then again, you also would have known them if you had even a modicum of manners or social etiquette

Maybe next time you could try approaching someone as a human being, rather than as an on demand sex dispenser

(I haven't heard anything further from him, so maybe he fucked off.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM