<  Basic Slave Etiquette & Protocol  ~  General Information ~ Lesson#3 ~ Mirror Assignment

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2018, 11:33
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
There are several standard questions which are routinely posed to slaves, and which have "formula" responses with which said slaves are expected to answer.

This assignment is meant to prepare you for the testing to which you will be subjected just a bit later in your training, as well as help you to fully internalise your slavery.

Kneel in front of a mirror - preferably a full length one and practice seeing yourself as a slave and repeat, aloud, these questions, as though you are a free person asking them, and answer them. Do this exercise frequently until you are able to respond with the correct reply without even thinking about it.

You may not (yet) wear a brand, however, you should still include that bit, as it is a valuable, psychological tool.

You are HIGHLY encouraged to enlist the help of and assist other slaves in learning these questions and their expected answers!

The questions/answers are:

Q: What are you?
A: I am a slave girl/boy.

Q: What is a slave girl/boy?
A: A girl/boy who is owned.

Q: Why do you wear a brand?
A: To show that I am owned.

Q: Why do you wear a collar?
A: That the free may know who owns me.

Q: What does a slave girl/boy want more than anything?
A: To please the free.

Q: What do you want more than anything?
A: To please the free.

Q: What is the duty of a slave?
A: Absolute obedience.

Q: What is your duty?
A: Absolute obedience!

NOTE: This is a paraphrased version of the example from the books, altered to apply to boys as well as girls. Non-binary folk may simply leave off the boy/girl. The actual quote from the books can be found here.

Offline Profile WWW YIM