Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Sorry - I'm a Copypasting, Pathetic, Fuckboi

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2024, 13:48
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 187Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail

My profile there reads much the same as the one here. It is VERY clear about not messaging me with this kind of nonsense. And how sick are we all of the "I'm new here", excuse for being a thirsty douche??

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Alleged_sub_dude
Male Submissive
[Big City]
Texas
US
Hetero

Alleged_sub_dude on 3/13/23 at 3:28 PM:

Hello.

Sorry Im not sure what to say really. Im still pretty new here but I was randomly poking around and ran across your profile and it caught my eye. I debated on messaging you a few days until I decided Id at least say hi.

I know I dont live near you and if I dont interest you for that reason I understand.

Anyway if you happen to use Kik you can find me on it as [idon'tfuckingthinkso]

Hope you have a good day and hope to hear back from you

(TRANSLATION: Sorry.. not really sorry at all. The only thing that caught my eye was the "female" label, and I messaged every one, trawling to try and get my little peepee wet, without bothering to actually read a single profile)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/15/23 at 7:22 AM:
It is a shame that in those days of debating, despite my profile having caught your eye, you did not bother to actually READ it.

(Annnnd crickets)

Offline Profile WWW YIM