Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Butthurt DoucheVermin

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2022, 13:42
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From FetLife

Dude joined a group without fully reading the rules and requirements for membership, which clearly state that people who do not meet said requirements will be removed with no additional notice (other than the sticky, which serves as notice). One of those states that those identifying as "Switch" are not allowed in the group.

He was subsequently removed by one of the mods, as would be expected by anyone with two or more functioning brain cells to rub together.

His nick indicates that he is a "gentleman". Y'all can be the judge of that bit. I'll just call him, "
DoucheVermin".

(My commentary like this)

Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

DoucheVermin
57M Switch
20h

Why was I kicked out of the group "women are the property of men"?

(How the fuck should I know, dude. I didn't do it. But OK, I'll be nice and look into it for you... Ahh. Found it!)

KhaosWolfKat
50F Sensualist
15h

I am assuming it is because you did not bother to read and/or respect the very clear requirements set forth in the sticky entitled, "MUST READ BEFORE YOU JOIN... For Dommes, Switches, male subbies, TS, TV, CD", Sir.

DoucheVermin
57M Switch
12h

You assume a lot of stupid shit, don't you? You and your fellow Nazi Karens can shove this worthless group up your ass and go fuck yourselves. I give less than a fuck lol

(Yes, he gave SO few fucks that he had pretty much the same, exact discussion with EVERY one of the Mods in said group, all ending in similar temper tantrums. LOL is right!)

You can't respond to this conversation because DoucheVermin has deactivated their account, you've blocked them, or they've blocked you.

(Yes. Quite the gentleman, indeed!)

Offline Profile WWW YIM