Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Holy unsolicited dick pics, Batman

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2022, 12:49
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

This one started out decently enough. A little over the top with the compliments, perhaps, but that is common for any reasonably attractive woman, and he was polite about it, so no big deal. Also, his very first message seemed to make it clear that he understood there was no real chance of anything, as he is across the pond, and first two messages contained attachments of regular, clothed, face and torso pics. Good looking guy too. Too bad he's just yet another thirsty wanker. I'll call him "TW", for short, since it's also apt for potential TW, as noted next.

And dudes, or anyone who has or has ever had a penis and is NOT into sounding/dilating, I apologise in advance for the pic descriptions. But at least you aren't seeing the pics up close and personal on a large screen, and you've had some warning!

(My commentary like this)

Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

TW on 1/24/22 at 8:28 AM:
Greetings
May i say you look absolutely stunning what more can i say your a lovely looking girl infact i would say your the best looking girl on here you really do look fantastic just a shame your on the wrong bloody side of the pond, I just wish you were this side i would be so proud to walk with you on my arm and call you mine xx

KhaosWolfKat on 1/24/22 at 8:52 AM:
Good morning Sir,
Well, that is quite the complimentary message, Sir, though I am not sure about the best looking bit
I have definitely seen a number of other very hot girls on here
Matter of fact, at least a couple have made me regret that they are over on your side of the pond, so perhaps all is not lost LOL

(I was trying to gently nudge him to maybe dialling back a bit there, and encourage him to look elsewhere.)

TW on 1/24/22 at 8:55 AM:
Thank you for your reply, i my eyes your a very hot and good looking girl and not a match on any of the girls over here
also you are more the size of girl Im looking for, perhaps we could chat and get to know each other better, that is if your not to busy

(OK, sure. I'm always down for friendly chat just for the heck or it, and he seems nice...)

TW on 1/25/22 at 7:26 AM:
Good morning, may one ask have you any interest in urethral dilation
sounding or catheter insertion?

(I was already typing out my reply to his previous message when he sent that one, which seemed a little soon for that direction, but it was still conversational, and possibly just honest grist for the mill, so sure. I'll answer that too.)

KhaosWolfKat on 1/25/22 at 7:33 AM:
Good morning Sir,

As you might guess from the sporadic delays in replies, I do tend to be pretty busy, but am still happy to carry on discourse, so long as you dont mind gaps in reply time sometimes
Sounding and catheters are actually a big no go for me, Sir, as I already have lifelong UT issues, which would only be exacerbated by such play

(That should do it, right?)

TW on 1/25/22 at 7:35 AM:
im sorry to hear that girl, but i was not thinking of you being the receiver i was more interested in you helping me

(Or not. Saw that one, but didn't reply, cause I had to get to other stuff, and was also just not feeling well all day, so ended up just getting stuff done that I had to and going to bed early, so woke up the next morning to the following three gems.)

TW on 1/25/22 at 7:56 AM:
It may be better if I send over a couple of pictures of myself sounding and dilating

(No, really it wouldn't, but he did - with two EXTREMELY close up pics of his dick - one with a large index finger shoved almost 2nd knuckle deep, and the other with a freaking speculum spreading the urethra about as wide as the not at all undersized shaft!)

TW on 1/25/22 at 7:58 AM:
As you can see im quite dilated and into this kind of play

(Yup. I saw, alright! I really needed more coffee before I did. And eye bleach. And perhaps a memory wipe.)

KhaosWolfKat on 1/26/22 at 9:14 AM:
Whoa
Holy unsolicited dick pics, Batman

What in the world made you think that it would be a good idea, let alone BETTER, to send extreme close up, or ANY photos of your genitals to a woman with whom you have just barely started a conversation??

And you started out so well too, with a polite and, while it WAS all about my looks, at least not at all crass message
But then you had to go and prove that, like most, it is all about your dick

Tell me, Sir, did you even bother to read my profile at all, or did you just look at all the pretty pictures and decide I looked good enough to play with your penis?

Pro tip number one
READ profiles before messaging

Pro tip number two
Respect boundaries written in said profiles

And finally
Pro tip number three
DO NOT send unsolicited dick pics EVER

(It shows that he read my last message shortly after I sent it, and he hasn't replied, so perhaps he'll just quietly fuck in the direction of off, with no fanfare.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM