Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  I pissed off the real,lidget empress of tomorrow

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2020, 08:48
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From ALT

This batshit insane wall of text is all sender. Spacing, punctuation, spelling, etc left as is, other than [edits] for rules.

This person is listed as a male, "domm vampire", of barely legal age - younger than any of my padawans - which makes this entire... whatever it is even more outlandish.
I mean, if any of what they are claiming is true, then much of what they plan to do with me would be biologically impossible anyway. I don't even know where to begin.

(My commentary like this)

Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Them
7/12/2020 5:44 pm

555-867-5309.that is mym new cell number so text me now. the pic on my profile is me.you are my slave,wife,property,meal as of now.i am making you my real,lidget,genetic daughter as of now,no birth control of anykind ever as of now,i am fully impregnanting you,fully fertilizing you starting now.you need completly reprogrammed in everyway,in everything.your my whore.how delicious are you baby whore? you deserv no mercy of anykind from me ever.i need your boobs none stop badly.you do not deserv anykind of mercy in anyway from me ever.[total whackjob type email addy].i was also born a girl hormonaly and equipment wise between my legs and im always wet and horny.are you ready too be a real,lidget,genetic girl,female yet or not? im brutaly forcing you too be my slave,property.i live by myself in a low income one bedroom affordable housing apartment on capitol hill in seattle wa.are you ready too be a real,lidget,genetic girl,female yet or not? o ill perminetly keep you pregnant 24/7 none stop,ill perminetly keep your boobs lactating 24/7 none stop.[total whackjob type email addy] email me directly now slave,wife.you deserv no mercy of anykind from me ever,i am now your full exstream guilad commender as of now.im also taking your wife too as mine.i need you exstreamly fat and exstreamly obese. i am forcing you too be my baby factory.do i need too move in with you too take you by force and possis you by force? i live on capitol hill in seattle wa by myself.you need a new husband that is actually real. email me directly now since becu is pulling out right hostail ant-intersex bigotry.i am your daddy,owner,lord,king,commender,husband as of now.you seriously need completly regrogrammed in everyway,in everything,in every level very very badly.since you live in seattle wa i am ordering you too move in with me in real life,in person now,marry me now,get pregnant lots by me now.555-867-5309.text me now.i need you way more exstream obese,im all about the boobs,i love everything about your boobs.

Me
7/13/2020 1:54 pm

Dude. Really? Exactly how fucking stupid are you? Does this insane, improbable, misspelled, syntax atrocity, copypasta, assault on functioning brain cells actually ever work on anyone, anywhere, EVER? Seriously. What the actual fuck, yo?

Them
7/13/2020 3:16 pm

you can go too hell,hell,hell you worthless pure utc,none human being,you will never be a real,lidget,genetic girl or woman or female or a human being ever.youv just pissed off the real,lidget the empress of tommorrow

(And then, I guess they blocked me, as I no longer have an option to reply. Too bad.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM