Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  He prefers a darker path

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2020, 12:49
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

This guy has memory problems, among other issues, I suspect. I have named him, "just another dumbinant", or, "jadumb", for short.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Male Dominant
[Southern state]
US
[early 50s]
Hetero

jadumb on 2/23/20 at 9:09 AM:
Damn Your profile was blowing me away until I got to the bottom and he said he cant relocate Damn exclamation

("Oh look!", I thought, "Someone who actually read the profile!" The wording seemed a bit odd, but I decided to chalk it up to CS oddities and positively reinforce the profile reading.)

KhaosWolfKat on 2/23/20 at 9:44 AM:
Greetings, Sir,

At least you read it
That puts you ahead of most, and increases the chances of finding what you seek
I wish you well and good luck

jadumb on 2/23/20 at 9:54 AM:
Truly a shame because I can tell how filthy evil erotic And more we could be together

(Wait... What? Filthy evil erotic...? Did he really read the profile at all?)

KhaosWolfKat on 2/23/20 at 10:31 AM:
Well, I thought you had actually read it, but, judging by that last response, maybe you just read the stuff on the sidebar with the likes and kinks and such, rather than the profile itself

jadumb on 2/23/20 at 10:34 AM:
No Ill read the whole thing and I think we could be hot together It takes the right man to bring it out of the woman at times baby and anything is possible when the right pair are together

(Ohhhhh! Of course. Yet another infamous, not very elusive, magical exception to all stated limits and boundaries! Brilliant. Does he cure lesbianism too? Perhaps I'll ask.)

(But first, I will at least be somewhat polite.)

KhaosWolfKat on 2/23/20 at 10:42 AM:
To bring out what, exactly?

(And crickets. Could it be he gave up and went away??)

(He did! But...)

jadumb on 2/29/20 at 6:57 PM:
You are sexy as fuck Love your hair in that big beautiful body I can only imagine how big your ass and tits are and how beautiful they are Your profile is amazing Too bad were on opposite sides of the country and you not willing to relocate

KhaosWolfKat on 3/1/20 at 10:46 AM:
Wow
You seem to be kind of on a single track here
You never did answer the question I asked regarding your last, prior message though

jadumb on 3/1/20 at 11:02 AM:
I have messaged you before? I didnt realize So you asked me a question? What did you ask me? I apologize if I did not get back to you Because I always respond to people and I think you are incredibly sexy

jadumb on 3/1/20 at 11:06 AM:
I forgot to say Hail Satan

Although I prefer an even darker path, Lilith

(Oh, maybe it's the dark that makes it so hard to read.)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/2/20 at 10:46 AM:
There is this really cool thing where you can scroll down and look at message history in the message thread

It is useful for many things, including keeping track of who you have already messaged

Of course, simply looking at the list of messages in your read mail will also serve that purpose

KhaosWolfKat on 3/2/20 at 10:49 AM:
I have no idea why the Hail Satan seemed necessary, if that is not even your path

Did you get the impression somehow that it is mine?

(I am sure it probably has something to do with the pentagram necklace I wear. Lots of folks seem to think that is a "Satan" thing.)

(And crickets ever since. Time to post on RTS)

Offline Profile WWW YIM