Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  3rd person, once removed

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2020, 13:02
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

I am seeing more and more of so-called dominants/masters using this weird, "3rd person, once removed", as I have just dubbed it, type of speech to talk to subs/slaves/those they deem as such.
It is really weird and just sounds bloody stupid.

I pretty much always just play dumb when they start out like that, cause it is more polite than straight up telling them they sound like an idiot.

I've changed his name to a (far more apt than the original) play on his username.

(My commentary like this)

Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Male Dominant
[Midwest]
US
[later 30s]
Hetero

DumbSideofLife on 2/21/20 at 6:16 PM:
Good evening pretty lil thing Hows she doing today?

(**ICK** on the "lil" anything! Ugh! I'm a 300 pound, 48 year old, grown ass woman! There is nothing "lil" about me. I can count on ONE hand, the number of people who have ever been able use "lil"-anything or "little one" on me without arousing my ire and/or bile. I still could even if I got that hand mangled and lost a couple fingers!)

KhaosWolfKat on 2/22/20 at 5:46 PM:
Good evening, Sir,
How is who doing, Sir?

DumbSideofLife on 2/22/20 at 7:45 PM:
That would be you

KhaosWolfKat on 2/22/20 at 9:22 PM:
Oh
Interesting, kind of like 3rd person, once removed or something
I am well, Sir
And you?

(And crickets. Yay? Actually, I think he may have gotten booted or something, cause when I went to view profile just now, it was not found. More's the pity.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM