Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Ye Olde Wayes (Tm)

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2019, 23:03
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

This smurf smuggling turd burglar lands in my inbox, dick first.
He is another "King", according to his username, so we'll call him, "His Esteemed, Royal Personage, Elder Supreme", or, his initials, "
HERPES", for short.

(My commentary like this)

Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

HERPES
Male Dominant
[town]
[Slightly North of Florida]
US
[sorta tall]
[barely older than I]
Hetero
Caucasian

Recent Message History:

HERPES on 11/2/19 at 5:22 PM:

Hello I hope you are well I have been a Dominant most of my life, as well as growing up in the life Father was Master and my mother was his slave My two sisters are slaves I last owned a slave for 10 years She passed away a year ago I am seeking another slave now My sisters recently lost their Master They served the same Master who passed from cancer With them needing a home, I took ownership of them I will provide a picture of myself after talking

(Dude! There are SO many things wrong with this picture that I don't even know where to begin! But whatever. I'll be polite unless you really piss me off.)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/2/19 at 5:30 PM:

Good evening Sir,

I am not sure why you sent me a brief on your family history with slaves, but I am sorry for your loss

Was there something you wished to discuss here, or a topic of conversation, perhaps, Sir?

I wish you well,
Khaos

HERPES on 11/2/19 at 5:31 PM:

I am searching for a slave I liked your profile so I sent you a message

(Hmm.. You liked my profile, huh? You mean you liked the picture and the basic stats confirming a probable, vagina having unit, in the profile list. CS shows whenever your actual profile is viewed by someone, dillweed. And if you had actually bothered to click on said profile, and read even a tiny bit of it, you would have seen I specifically am NOT a slave.)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/2/19 at 5:35 PM:

Hello again Sir,

Was there anything in particular which struck your fancy or interest about my profile, Sir?

Maybe some things we have in common or things we are both seeking?

(At this point, he finally views my profile. Clearly, he still didn't read any of the part that I actually **wrote**, but rather, just scanned the into/likes list.)

HERPES on 11/2/19 at 5:38 PM:

Looking through your like, you like the old ways you mentioned Gorean you do take it seriously I find many do not

(The "old ways"? Really? Moron. I have "Gorean philosophy" listed as a like. His translation: "I think 'Gorean' means 'no limits sex slave on demand for everyone'. Touch my peepee now?")

KhaosWolfKat on 11/2/19 at 5:43 PM:

Greetings Sir,

I suppose it depends on which old ways you reference

Yes, I do take being Gorean seriously

It is ideals and philosophies by which I live, not some kind of role play scenario or BDSM flavouring

(And crickets. I think I was supposed to beg his collar immediately or something. Not boring old talk of philosophy!)

Offline Profile WWW YIM