Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  He's sensing a little sarcasm? Say it ain't so!

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2019, 15:24
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

Yet another dude with a stellar greeting. Not really much to say on this one. It speaks for itself.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

SarcasmDetector on 5/30/19 at 8:46 PM:
Hey busty

KhaosWolfKat on 5/30/19 at 8:49 PM:
Wow
What an incredibly well thought out and executed introductory message, Sir
I can see you totally read my profile before composing your missive

SarcasmDetector on 5/30/19 at 8:53 PM:
I am sensing a little sarcasm reading your profile completely didnt stop me from sending you a message that would provoke an emotional response I am guessing most men who send you s response tsylored to cater to your profile get no response at all

(Noooooo! REALLY?? Of course you assume that, dumbass. Cause you're another of those who assume everyone lies in their profiles, which is pretty telling, isn't it, douchebarrel?)

KhaosWolfKat on 5/30/19 at 8:59 PM:
Actually, Sir, those very few who send messages that show they bothered to take my preferences and boundaries into account generally get very positive responses

I figure if I cant even trust someone to respect a few, simple, reasonable boundaries on a profile, no way am I gonna trust them to respect boundaries in a Ds dynamic, and they definitely dont rate obedience or anything beyond the most basic of respect and courtesy deference from me

(He didn't reply again. Go figure.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM