Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  My profile is verbose, redundant, drivel

PostPosted: 14 May 2019, 09:44
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

This douchenozzle appears to basically be looking for a live-in caregiver and dick depository, for free, and dressing it up as D/s. I looked at his profile because he had looked at mine, and very quickly took a pass on it, as he very clearly has no interest in the desires or much of anything else about the "soulmate" he seeks, other than that they will take care of him and he can put his dick in.

(My commentary like this)

douchenozzle on 5/13/19 at 12:38 PM:
Thanks for viewing me Any interest? I could come to you if I was invited

(Oh! Not only could I be his free sex worker and caregiver, but we could do it all in MY home, so I foot all the bills too! How can I possibly refuse?)

KhaosWolfKat on 5/13/19 at 3:35 PM:
Good afternoon, Sir,

Interest in what, exactly, Sir?
I read your profile and it appears that you are looking for a live in, full time, long term partner, which is not what I seek

Have you read my profile, by chance, Sir? The one on my blog at the link in the beginning of my profile on here is the most up to date

(That's a hint, dude.)

douchenozzle on 5/13/19 at 3:37 PM:
I was looking for a live in But as I grow older, I seek a woman who will live with me and care for me

(And here we have confirmation of what I already figured out. Hire a fucking caregiver, dickweed!)

douchenozzle on 5/13/19 at 3:39 PM:
profiles and blogs that are too verbose, redundant, etc I choose not to read

("I'm too lazy to do any work for what I want. Come change my diapees and touch my peepee")

KhaosWolfKat on 5/13/19 at 4:04 PM:
Well, Sir, while my profile is verbose, it is not redundant
It provides answers to all the typical questions, as I do not enjoy answering the same questions time and time again

How do you expect to discover if someone is compatible with you if you have no desire to read their in[form]ation?

douchenozzle on 5/13/19 at 4:06 PM:
Bummer answer the questions as they are asked, I may have missed the answer amongst all the drivel

(Oh dude; You did not just go there. Oh wait - yes you did!)

KhaosWolfKat on 5/13/19 at 4:12 PM:
Wow
Good to know you feel the profile that I have put so much time and effort into is basically just drivel
That answers pretty much all the questions I might have had
Thank you, and good day, Sir

(Reply again, motherfucker. I fucking dare you!)

(I'll update if he replies again, after I fucking blast the shit out of him.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM