Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  My first tactic backfired - horribly!

PostPosted: 11 May 2019, 15:23
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

This guy... I don't even know what to say! He's all kinds of special.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/13/19 at 9:47 AM:
hi wolf lovely profile lets talk n know each other well
ty

(Why can't they just address me by my name, which is clearly stated on my profile, or even just my username? Is that SO hard? Does calling you by their chosen name make them feel more domly?)

KhaosWolfKat on 4/16/19 at 8:05 AM:
Good morning, Sir
Is there anything, in particular, about my profile that stood out to you?

Id love to discuss any of the common interests you found there when reading, or answer any questions the profile doesnt cover

I wish you well,
Khaos

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/16/19 at 8:56 AM:
HI kat lovely profile u got the thing which attracted me is ur body shape specially ur body it stands out so lovingly love to have a healthy sub like you
ty

(Dude! The beginning of my profile says, "My name is Khaos." Then I signed my first reply with, "Khaos", and yet you STILL called me two, separate, wrong names? This is not a good start at all!)

KhaosWolfKat on 4/16/19 at 9:23 AM:
So, You didnt actually read any of the profile itself, then?
Just looked at the pretty pictures?

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/16/19 at 9:43 AM:
i read profile also u want me to repeat it word by word?

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/16/19 at 9:47 AM:
U HAVE id on fet life n a blog also n u know well meaning of honesty n integerity n u into gorean way of life also this what i like too as iam a GOR too u described urself so nicely n you a free bird
ty

(So, I decided to pull out Ye Olde New Age Bullshit Generator to fuck with him and perhaps chase him off...)

KhaosWolfKat on 4/16/19 at 12:50 PM:
Complexity requires exploration
iration is a constant You and I are mystics of the infinite
The complexity of the present time seems to demand a blossoming of our brains if we are going to survive

Without inspiration, one cannot dream We can no longer afford to live with discontinuity You may be ruled by stagnation without realizing it Do not let it confront the knowledge of your path

To wander the quest is to become one with it Nothing is impossible By awakening, we reflect

We exist as vibrations Consciousness consists of morphic resonance of quantum energy Quantum means a summoning of the karmic Truth is the driver of synchronicity

It can be difficult to know where to begin

We are being called to explore the quantum cycle itself as an interface between freedom and complexity This story never ends The evolution of consciousness is now happening worldwide

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/16/19 at 12:53 PM:
WOOOW baby muaaaaaaaaaaaaah so wrote soo beaufully its real truth in present world want to haave someone like u in my life thxxxxxxxxx so much can you be mine plssssss will keep u happy always
ty

(My gods!! What have I done?? This is NOT the response I was expecting! This backfired spectacularly. Ahh well; Onward. Let's see if the widow tactic has the desired effect.)

KhaosWolfKat on 4/16/19 at 1:01 PM:
Thats great

Im a widow for the 9th time, moderately distant and might be a sociopath
I enjoy reading, gaming, geekery, staying at home, and responding to copypasta
Other hobbies include growing mushrooms, constructing hats out of RFID blocking materials, and setting up 24 hour surveillance network for Smurf arrivals
Im currently working on a government conspiracy documentary regarding the Smurfs, Gargamel, and Fluttershys connection to the Illuminati
I play highly cerebral and mentally intensive boardgames like Candyland and Go Fish
When I am not playing these, I like to conduct at home scientific experiments such as setting things on fire, mixing ammonia and bleach, and throwing forks in the microwave

As for my kinks well, they might be out of your level of comfort, so, unless you are ready for me to lead you on the path to TRULY opening your mind, and then sitting down to to a celebratory supper of liver, fava beans, a nice chianti and your own, personal, cerebral contribution, I do not think you would be a good match to my interests

What do you think?

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/16/19 at 1:08 PM:
MMMMMMMM well u may find me diff than others like what u say but somethings way out for me iam a business man now started new herbal cosmtics business will be starting my new company in USA soon will live in washington so seeking a sub in usa ? what u say?I DO LIKE YOUR KIND MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(Nope. Too busy fapping, perhaps?)

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/17/19 at 7:30 AM:
welcome cutie how are you love gimme a kiss baby

(Oh dear. Time to just say random dark shit, I guess?)

KhaosWolfKat on 4/21/19 at 10:49 AM:
Alas, tis the kiss of despair

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/21/19 at 11:08 AM:
lol no kiss of welcom back dont be in despair soo much

(Gigglesnort.)

KhaosWolfKat on 4/21/19 at 1:37 PM:
But why not?
It is so poetic
I must contemplate the manner in which I shall next be widowed

(Why do they never catch on to that?)

MasterDumbinante1 on 4/21/19 at 10:36 PM:
HI morning ohh k i mean to say look at life in positive way thats all i mean n be happy always
ty

KhaosWolfKat on 4/24/19 at 8:48 PM:
Such dark and dire contemplation makes me very happy
It is what drives me

(Annnd crickets, finally!)

Offline Profile WWW YIM