Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  We're all animals (but some are dumber than others!)

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2019, 09:42
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From LotGD mail

This is from an RPG site on which I play. Moreta is my character's name. The idiot's name has been changed, but the gist was kept intact. (I love the thesaurus!)

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

---Original Message from One And Only Reprobate (2012-12-26 13:28:56)---
You are sooo cute..... So why no husband.

(You can "marry" other players in the game, for buffs and RP purposes)

---Original Message from *Yuletide Santacide* Moreta (2012-12-26 13:32:09)---
Eh.. I've had a few.. wives too. They all seem to die or disappear. Besides, most men are too weak to keep my interest as a mate. Most end up little more than slaves, and, as much as I am fond of my male slaves, I have no romantic interest in or attraction to them.

---Original Message from One And Only Reprobate (2012-12-26 13:35:17)---
smacks her ass, Just haven't found the one lovely.

---Original Message from *Yuletide Santacide* Moreta (2012-12-26 13:39:50)---
Woahhh there friend!

Strong and dominant men are a treasure, but only if they have manners! Never mistake rudeness, presumptuousness, or being domineering for dominance. Uninvited touch of that sort is a very fast track for losing my interest, if not a hand or two.
(OOC: You would likely find helpful information in my extended bio section on the Forums)

(OOC = Out of Character - indicating this is the real me talking. The bio I reference has pretty much flat out instructions on how to successfully court my character in two posts, one linked from the other. It's here, if interested.)

---Original Message from One And Only Reprobate (2012-12-26 13:40:34)---
You can't be uptight your whole life Moreta, you'll keep losing loved ones.

---Original Message from *Yuletide Santacide* Moreta (2012-12-26 13:47:25)---
I fail to see how objecting to entirely more familiar than warranted contact is "uptight". Surely, you realise that a lady, no matter how worldly, appreciates one who knows how to be a gentleman!

(It was at this point that I happened to look in the "village" chat area, which is for role play, and godmodding- ie: "doing" something to someone successfully without consent, rather than "trying" to do it, is strictly forbidden.. and found this little gem..)

> One And Only Reprobate skips in, wrapping Moreta in his arms. Placing his lips to hers, in a perfect kiss. Then smiles as he pulls back, running away to hide quickly from the pain he shall be endouring later.

(Moron! I deleted his post and had another staff member warn him, since I was the target and felt my staff hat should stay off there. Then went back to my in game inbox...)

---Original Message from One And Only Reprobate (2012-12-26 13:49:10)---
I know how to be a gentleman but I also know how to be a weirdo and think with my penis. I understand you're independent, strong willed woman but damn. One day you have to take a break. We are animals afterall.

(After all is two words, nimrod!)

---Original Message from *Yuletide Santacide* Moreta (2012-12-26 13:50:59)---
I prefer a man always think with the head on his shoulders. That way he is more likely to know when and how to properly employ his loins.

---Original Message from One And Only Reprobate (2012-12-26 14:00:37)---
OH GOD!! YOU think I wanna.... OH DAMN no.

(I have **NO** fucking clue what he was on about at this point, so asked him.)

Subject: RE:
Sent: 2012-12-26 14:02:42

I'm not certain what you are inferring there...
What is it you think I meant?

(No reply yet, as he logged out, which may have been due to another staff member giving him a warning about godmodding)

(And THAT, boys and girls, is why Moreta is single! Because that tripe is pretty typical of the calibre of most would be suitors.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM