Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  You're gorgeous - be my fetish dispenser! No? [insults!]

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2019, 10:22
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From OkCupid

Apparently, not wanting to be his personal kink machine and wank fodder means I think my shit doesn't stink and I have "attitude"
His message subject was the ever-engaging, "hi".

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

longhairlovingdude 48M
Town Name, Arizona
written 21 days ago:

hi; I have seen your profile, you have a gorgeous smile and beautiful long hair; very nice!

KhaosWolfKat 43F
Seattle, Washington
written 4 days ago:

Hi. thanks for the kind words. :)

longhairlovingdude 48M
Town Name, Arizona
written 4 days ago:

you're very welcome.
how are you?

[Real name]

KhaosWolfKat 43F
Seattle, Washington
written 4 days ago:

Not too bad. Just spending some time with my grandkid and am about to help her put together one of the puzzles she got for Yule.

(Here's an opportunity for you to take the hint and have a normal conversation, not about kink, dude.)

longhairlovingdude 48M
Town Name, Arizona
written 3 days ago:

guessing your hair is still long.

KhaosWolfKat 43F
Seattle, Washington
written 1 day ago:

Umm.. Yeah.

longhairlovingdude 48M
Town Name, Arizona
written 1 day ago:

very nice, very sexy.
what are you up to?
may i add you?

KhaosWolfKat 43F
Seattle, Washington
written 1 day ago:

I've got to ask why you want to add me... just because I have long hair and you think it's sexy?

longhairlovingdude 48M
Town Name, Arizona
written about 15 hours ago:

nevermind then.
wtf

KhaosWolfKat 43F
Seattle, Washington
written about 15 hours ago:

It was a legitimate question.

In answer to your, "wtf", all the people on my friends list are people with whom I have had meaningful conversations and have interests, philosophies, and/or world-views in common. I don't add people if those things do not apply.

So far, your messages to me have been about my physical attributes - mostly my hair.

You ALREADY broke one of my first rules of messaging me, right up there at the top of my profile. You know - the stuff in italics right under the big, red, "Note:" - by leading with your fetish in your very first message, but I was feeling magnanimous and thought maybe you were genuinely being nice.

Then, when you asked what I was up to and I replied, giving you a perfect opening to engage in real conversation, your reply had absolutely nothing to do with what I said, but went right back to my hair. That leads me to wonder if that's all you're interested in, so I asked straight out.

Your reply to my legitimate, politely worded question was rude and abrupt, further leading me to believe that I hit the nail right on the head.

I am not a fetish dispenser. I don't appreciate people treating me like one, nor do I appreciate rudeness.

Does that explain wtf well enough for you?

Perhaps if you treat women like real human beings and express interest in them, as individuals, rather than a sexy hair stand, you'll get better responses.

longhairlovingdude 48M
Town Name, Arizona
new message
written about 10 hours ago:

look at my friend list - i have gotten plenty.
i'm sick of broads like you who think their shit don't stink!
dont really care about your rules and attitude!

You can't respond to this conversation because longhairlovingdude has deactivated their account, you've blocked them, or they've blocked you.

Offline Profile WWW YIM