Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  More OKC idiocy (Am I "THE ONE"???)

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2019, 10:03
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From OkCupid

Still cleaning out my OKC mailbox
Dude in Vancouver BC, whose profile makes it clear he's looking for "The One", something my profile explicitly states I'm NOT looking for. Further, he wants to be a slave to his "One". My profile clearly states I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to submissive men.
According to his match question answers, he thinks jealousy is healthy in a relationship. He doesn't like reading, intellectual conversation, or learning. Plus lots more "unacceptable answers" (9 pages!) Blech.

I don't know what happened to the initial message he sent (goblins, maybe?), but it was telling me how sexy I am and offering to drive down that weekend to meet me for "coffee and ????".

(My commentary like this)

KhaosWolfKat
Hi there,

Was there anything other than thinking I'm sexy that makes you want to meet me? It seems like an awfully long drive just to have coffee with a sexy chick!

I read your profile, but most of it seems to be about what you're looking for in a long term partner, so I don't really know what sorts of things we have in common.
Sent on Jan 3

LookingForTheONE
Did you not read to the very end of my profile? Tsk tsk for shame for shame! :-)
Sent on Jan 3

(I'm assuming he refers to the last part of the "you should message me if" section, where he has: "If you're extremely dominant I know we will get along famously ;-)")

KhaosWolfKat
Yes, I read all the way to the end. I also read everything up to the very end, as well as a large number of your answers to questions.
Sent on Jan 3

LookingForTheONE
Ok then goodluck in your search
Sent on Jan 3

KhaosWolfKat
Sure thing. You too.
Sent on Jan 3

(At least he didn't pull out the butthurt.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM