Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Sex is obligitory if it was already agreed upon

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019, 11:57
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From OkCupid

Another from my OKC inbox clearing expedition. Ugh!

(My commentary like this)

RapistMaterial
​I'm interested in getting to know you not just words off a screen. So if you'd like to get to know me to feel free to call or text me at (555)867-5309 I'm [Teddy Bundy]
Sent from the OkCupid app 12/16/2012

KhaosWolfKat
I don't start the process of getting to know someone by talking to them on the telephone. I see no reason why communicating on here would be any less conducive to learning more about one another than the telephone.
Is there any particular reason you would like to get to know me? Did you read my profile or did you just see the quiver match and pictures/gender?

Your profile is rather sparse, so reading the answers to your questions seemed the best thing to do. One of them in particular raised my curiosity, and I wanted to ask you about it. In what situations do you feel someone is obligated to have sex with you?
Sent on 12/18/2012

RapistMaterial
I believe if they claim their going to & it was prearranged &agreed upon. They should honor that otherwise they are a lying. Lying is wrong as far as I am concerned.
Sent from the OkCupid app 12/18/2012

KhaosWolfKat
So.. Basically, if you and someone else talked for a while and then agreed to meet up for sex, but then the chemistry just wasn't there and/or they weren't "feeling it", and changed their mind, you'd see that as dishonest, and/or feel that they should have sex with you even if they didn't want to?
It seems like that's what you're saying, but I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around that.

I'm also still wondering about the other questions I asked you in my earlier reply.

Cheers,
~ Khaos
Sent on 12/18/2012

RapistMaterial
No I mean if you've been meeting in person & getting along or even dating.( This is why the okcupid mobile app should either give the choice of maybe or let ya explain your answer. I prefer texting or calling there is less chance of being misunderstood. Sorry about the confusion.
Sent from the OkCupid app 12/18/2012

(Yeah. I TOTALLY misunderstood. Uh huh.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM