Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  I believe we're a match because my wee wee is excited

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2019, 11:39
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From OkCupid

Nowhere in my profile does/did it state that I'm into wax, humiliation, or water sports (UGH!! NO!!). In fact, I am specifically NOT into any of those! The fact that I'm into kink at all is way at the bottom. The part about NOT messaging me with your kinky fucking desires is right at the top. WTF, moron!?

(My commentary like this)

LacksReadingComprehension
hey, how's it going?
I'm [real name]
I'm interested in pushing my limits in kink play. I have been a Dom and that was fun but really want to try out being a sub. Reading what your into really makes me believe we are a match.
Into bondage, humiliation, sensory play, breath play, mind fuck, wax play, toys, water sports, and very open to more!
Would love to push the limits and have some fun! Let me know
Sent from the OkCupid app 1/26/2013

KhaosWolfKat
Did you actually read my profile, or just skip to the fun, kinky bits?
Sent on 1/26/2013

LacksReadingComprehension
I read a lot of it, the kinky bits caught my eye because that is what I'm really wanting right now, to explore my kink horizons with an experienced person
Sent from the OkCupid app 1/26/2013

KhaosWolfKat
Why don't you read the VERY first paragraph, and then get back to me if you think you can figure out where you went wrong.
Sent on 1/26/2013

(Annnnndddd..... Crickets. Maybe he figured it out)

Offline Profile WWW YIM