Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  I might have gotten slightly cranky

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2019, 18:09
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From FetLife

Speaking of why we can't have nice things...

This rectal barnacle experiment has one of those unnecessarily extreme close up dick pics as his main pic, and it only gets worse from there. Second part of his username changed as per rules, sadly

MasterDickPic 49M
Antarctica
written about 1 month ago:

[link to picture of a group member]

This girl is in your yahoo group which I am a member of, do you have any idea how I can contact her or who she is please?

KhaosWolfKat 44F
Seattle, Washington

Greetings,

It would be unseemly of me to provide private contact details for any group member. If they do not choose to make their email and such available to group members, that is their choice.

May I ask why you wish to get in touch with her?

MasterDickPic 49M
Antarctica

Yes you are correct. My testosterone ruling my mouth again. I shouldn't ask really. In one comment she says 'you should see the unedited pictures'

yeah, I really want to see them

sorry for wasting your time.

Be well

KhaosWolfKat 44F
Seattle, Washington

Well, she certainly is a tasty looking morsel, and I can understand the desire to see said photos. ;)
Perhaps she will surface and you will be able to ask her yourself.

In the meantime, there are tons of photos of lovely girls right here on Fet to peruse.

I wish you well,
~ Khaos

MasterDickPic 49M
Antarctica

[the girl's possible Yahoo ID] I think. I tried it but to no avail.

Well, theres always the pics of you as a slave to masturbate over...~warms hands~

thank you x

MasterDickPic 49M
Antarctica

oh, I like the 'fuller' figure and a girl with originalty, not just a bimbo xx

KhaosWolfKat 44F
Seattle, Washington

Ummm...Yeah..
Seriously, do you really think that's an appropriate way to speak to a free woman (or even a slave who doesn't belong to you, for that matter!)?

Since you obviously didn't actually read the bit in big, red letters saying to read before messaging me, I'll clue you in.

I'm not a fucking fetish dispenser. I don't appreciate being objectified by random people, and I most definitely don't want to hear about you wanking to my pics!

I was nice to you and gave you the benefit of the doubt, rather than blasting you when you barged into my inbox asking for someone else's contact information. You were doing alright by admitting to thinking with the wrong bits, and you could have just left it there.
If you were interested in me, you could have even engaged me in conversation and perhaps there would have been some connection, but no. You decided to run ahead, full tilt, dick first at me. Congratulations! You're just like all the other rude douchebarrels on the internet.

Gorean men are generally noted for, amongst other things, self mastery. Thinking with your dick is a sign of weakness.

(And then he blocked me. Boo hoo.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM