Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Do you even sarcasm, dude!?

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2019, 17:51
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail

The latest from CS, where the third bullet point at the beginning of my profile reads:
Quote:
"Don't message me with requests or invitations for sex, kink, telling me that you're horny, discussions about my or your sexual habits/desires/fantasies, or anything else that would be inappropriate to say to a random woman in person.
In other words, approach me as a human being, not a fetish/sex dispenser, prostitute, or object on display for your viewing pleasure."

I was already grumpy, and this guy got on my last nerve. What happened next was just mind blowing. Oh.. And he apparently lives 4 miles from me! How lucky! <BARF!>

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

pigfaced tit dictator on 11/16/16 at 10:09 PM:
hola cuteness. just a note to say hello. i have a passion for redheads and large breasted, kinky, fun, ladies. your profile caught my attention and i had to say hello. peace n love. M ;)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/17/16 at 1:38 PM:
Hi! I'm SOO super stoked to receive your wonderful and totally complimentary message! It is so uplifting and validating to me to know that my hair, breasts, and kinks excite your passions. So much better than being approached with boring stuff about me as a person. Thank you so much for completely ignoring the silly preferences I clearly stated at the very beginning of my profile, and objectifying me like you know I REALLY want! I bet you are also one of those really perceptive guys who understands that "No" really means "I want to be forced".

I think you might be The One! Take me now, Master Lord Sir!

pigfaced tit dictator on 11/17/16 at 5:31 PM:
do you've your own blindfold? i can bring one if not...along with all the other goodies id enjoy using on you. winks. and that doesn't include my licking you pussy...or visiting it? just a hope. winks again. do you chat on the phone? we should get better acquainted before i abduct and rape you. Right?

(He wants to visit my pussy? WTF? Like.. on opposite sides of the plexiglass with a phone, I'd guess!)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/17/16 at 9:45 PM:
Wow! I'm officially speechless. Well done.

pigfaced tit dictator on 11/17/16 at 11:38 PM:

me too. i re read my last note. the auto spell correct and i are on different pages.

like fisting instead of visiting...hello?

but also you never answered any of my queations

were you that speechless?

hehehhehe

(Oh. Of COURSE that is the main thing wrong with his message! Spell check! OK. Time for a slightly less subtle clue by four)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/18/16 at 9:20 AM:
The Fetish Delivery System you were looking for is out of order. Please read the recipient's profile and then choose one of the following options to continue.

Enter 1 to try again - this time, treating the recipient as a human being, rather than an on-demand sex/kink/wank fodder dispenser.

Enter 2 to become enraged and call the recipient one, or more, of the following: bitch, cunt, fat, ugly, stupid or fake.

Enter 3 to admit this was an obvious, poorly written, copy and paste message you sent to every woman you could find.

Enter 4 to subscribe to the recipient randomly sending you shit you don't care about and in which you have no interest.

Enter 5 to go away and try your bullshit somewhere else.

Enter 6 if you would like to donate to a charity of recipient's choice in apology for not bothering to read profiles and barging dick first into the recipient's inbox.

Enter 7 if there were too many big words in this message and you need to come back later after you find someone to read it to you.

To repeat these options, read it again.

(UN-freaking-believable!! Please tell me he's actually deliberately trolling me!)

pigfaced tit dictator on 11/18/16 at 10:31 PM:
Hola cuteness. I look forward to other names. Would enjoy speaking with you as writing that i want to torture your breasts while fisting you [the item #1 right] comes out better spoken dont your agree?

KhaosWolfKat on 11/19/16 at 10:09 AM:

The Fetish Delivery System did not understand the number you entered.

To repeat the options again go back to the previous response and actually READ IT.

If you cannot understand the options, you should not be allowed to use the internet unsupervised. Please log off and go back to playing solitaire.

(If he wasn't trolling from the beginning, he CERTAINLY is now! He's read my latest reply and not responded for a few hours, so this is probably the last update.)

pigfaced tit dictator on 11/20/16 at 7:39 PM:
Say on the #2...is that in person or on the phone?

KhaosWolfKat on 11/21/16 at 2:39 PM:
Obvious troll is obvious.

Offline Profile WWW YIM