Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Lather, rinse...

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2019, 16:59
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Chat

Some people really need to find a better hobby!
His nick indicated he is a "Master" with a nylon foot fetish. We'll call him doucheface.
When you whois me, a link to my profile shows up. I double checked again recently.
The response he kept getting is my AFK autoreply.

Not a lot to it, but it made me giggle a bit along with the head shaking.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Session Start: Wed Sep 20 04:25:03 2017

[04:25.03] <doucheface> Hello

[04:25.03] <KhaosWolfKat> I'm probably multitasking or AFK. Be patient and I'll reply eventually. Now would be a good time to whois me and read the profile!

[04:25.06] <doucheface> Are you male or female?

(The profile says that, doucheface)

[04:25.06] <KhaosWolfKat> I'm probably multitasking or AFK. Be patient and I'll reply eventually. Now would be a good time to whois me and read the profile!

[05:36.54] * doucheface (~doucheface@redacted.*) Quit (Connection reset by peer)

(Oh! I know. I'll try again a month later.)

Session Start: Mon Oct 23 07:37:40 2017

[07:37.41] <doucheface> Hello

[07:37.57] <KhaosWolfKat> I'm probably multitasking or AFK. Be patient and I'll reply eventually. Now would be a good time to whois me and read the profile!

[07:37.57] <doucheface> No offence

[07:37.57] <KhaosWolfKat> I'm probably multitasking or AFK. Be patient and I'll reply eventually. Now would be a good time to whois me and read the profile!

[07:37.57] <doucheface> Are you male or female?

[07:37.57] <doucheface> No profie

(You have to be literate to find it. Doucheface.)

[08:07.54] *** Server disconnected on chat.collarspace.com

Offline Profile WWW YIM