Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  CM idiot archives collection #1

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2019, 14:40
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail

I was responding to a message on my old CM/CS profile, and thought I'd share some RTS worthy ones from back then.

This is all from when I was a slave, hence the forms of address and occasional 3rd person speech.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Random douchbag
9/21/2007 7:00:47 PM
"pardonnez moi? so when u meet others who dont agree with your quasi new age wicca beliefs or whateve nonsense, u call up the thought police and have them sent to a camp for re educaton?"

No clue where that even came from. My profile on there lists a lot of my beliefs, but nowhere do I imply that anyone else's beliefs are wrong, unless they are hate based. I wrote a response apologizing and begging forgiveness for having offended them (a free person), as was expected of me then, and explained that I do not begrudge others their beliefs and all.. went to send it and discovered that the user had blocked me - probably as soon as they sent their little rant.

CS idiot #9,723,456,972,303
1/27/2006 5:21:53 PM
"you mean heavy weight, thunder thighs, giant boobs & butt! tons of fun! big momma! big bertha! one of those names is more like it! "

Yes. That was the entirety of the message. I didn't reply.

Alleged "Master"
10/17/2007 9:08:52 PM
"You are one ugly crazy ass whore who needs that fat cut right off of her and the cigiar shoved right up your ass. Hope your owner is raping you every fucking night of the week..."

(And, of course, as usual, it was completely uncolicited. Apparently, he had nothing better to do.. or perhaps it simply pleased him to do so. )

My reply to that one:
"Greetings Master,
This girl is sorry you feel that way.
Is there any reason you felt compelled to send such an abusive and nasty email to a complete stranger?
A girl does have her own thoughts about why people do such things, but she wouldn't want to make any assumptions.

In order to assist you in finding the right slave for you and your wife (The profile indicated he and his wife were looking for a live in slave), so those who are looking for someone just like you can easily find you, this girl will post your lovely message to her in her journal.

She hopes it is helpful.

Good luck,
~ Khaos
La kajira, Owl's"

(He never replied. What a shock! LOL)

Offline Profile WWW YIM