Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules
Author Message

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Another from the CM archives (slave rant journal thing)

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2019, 12:22
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 141Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail System

This is from when I was a slave, hence the wording and forms of address.

So, this member emails me out of the blue after apparently skimming a journal entry and deciding for herself what it said, since it clearly didn't say what she thought it did. Ya gotta wonder about people who have nothing better to do than send bitchy emails to strangers! Then again, maybe one could wonder about whether I have anything better to do than journal it or reply to them, but what can I say, I was curious initially about why she emailed me in the first place. Then my perverse sense of humour kicked in when she replied.

I know.. I'm terribly easily amused, but hey, it’s better than getting mad about it! Besides, maybe someone else will get a laugh or 2 as well.

Here's the entire "conversation". Pretty darn funny!

In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!"



From: From: *unnamed person calling oneself slave*
Dated: 8/26/06 5:33 PM

Free do not get involved in the squabbles of slaves..so dont expect many free to come to your rescue when another slave is being bitchy to you!

From: OwlsKajiraKhaos
Dated: 8/26/06 6:30 PM

Quote:
Free do not get involved in the squabbles of slaves..so dont expect many free to come to your rescue when another slave is being bitchy to you!


Yeah, No kidding. What in the world is your point? Is there a reason you chose to email me with that little gem? Do I even know you?
I honestly can't imagine what brought that on.

~ Khaos
Owl's

From: From: *unnamed person calling oneself slave*
Dated: 8/26/06 7:34 PM

Well after reading your journal and complaining about how the free didn't jump into save your tubby ass I felt it was needed :)....Do you by any chance role play on AOL? you're a rude girl..you know that? ...:)

From: OwlsKajiraKhaos
Dated: 8/26/06 9:17 PM

Hmm.. *I'm* rude??
That's pretty funny coming from someone who sent an unsolicited rude email in the first place, then responded to the polite reply with name calling and insults.

Lets see....
1. You obviously didn't actually READ the journal entry, as I at no time complained about anything the free were or weren't doing. I took issue with slaves trying to dictate to other slaves when it isn't their place.

2. The free in the situation I specifically referenced actually DID discipline the girl in question, as she was arguing with *their* decisions and displeasing them, so, in effect, they *did* "jump in and save my tubby ass", as you so succinctly put it.

3. No. I don't role play anywhere. At all. I'm too busy with real life to play at it.

4. Be careful about with whom you engage in wordsmithing contests. You appear to be ill equipped for such things.

Rude indeed!
Perhaps you are the girl I referred to and you are feeling sour grapes?

Either way it's no skin off my arse.

Good luck in whatever it is you seek,
~ Khaos
Owl's

From: From: *unnamed person calling oneself slave*
Dated: 8/26/06 11:28 PM

1. You basically stated, that the free in the room got in between the squabbles of slaves by even correcting her...hell had it been my Master he would have laughed with amusement and seen what "his girl" had in her.

2. Why are you even telling a slave your Masters orders? It does not have anything to do with them there for it isn't their business in the first place. Secondly! It is common knowledge in Gor, and if you would like some quotes I will be glad to find them. There was a part in the books where a slave basically said she was reserved to her Master...and there were two..or maybe one Master around her...and they looked around and said...well I dont see your Master here now , there for stating as clear as possible ... when your Master is not around...you are to do as those around your are told... following your Masters orders when he's not around and ignoring the will of another free who is ..is NOT gorean..its D/s.

3. Are you attempting to insult me by saying you are real life, like that is supposed to degrade me? News flash. I am VERY real life with my Master he's sitting right beside me eating fish sticks and telling me when I am done I need to clean the room...seeing as over hte past few days its been hectic..with us moving!

4. You should not be so offended when people write you. Have you taken a look in the mirror? you should be THANKFUL for someone taking the time to write you...

By the way I like your hair color in the picture you have your hair braided, what color dye did you use?

Slave girl, *unnamed person* :)


From: OwlsKajiraKhaos
Dated: 8/27/06 2:52 AM

I suppose I'll just reply to this a bit at a time.
I happen to have nothing better to do at the moment.

Quote:
1. You basically stated, that the free in the room got in between the squabbles of slaves by even correcting her...


I stated no such thing. Actually, there was no "squabble", per se. That would have required 2 people arguing. As it was, I stated my Master's rules, the free present decided that those rules would supercede the chat room norm. The other slave decided to keep harrasing me and arguing with the free's decisions til they got sick of it.


Quote:
hell had it been my Master he would have laughed with amusement and seen what "his girl" had in her.


If that is how your master gets his jollies, more power to him. Personally, I don't see the value in setting people against one another for entertainment, but that's just me.


Quote:
2. Why are you even telling a slave your Masters orders? It does not have anything to do with them there for it isn't their business in the first place.


Hmmm.. Which leads me to wonder what on Earth leads you to believe that it is your business. But, no matter, I'm feeling particularly benevolent. By the by, I was telling the free.. The slave was just butting in. Funny coincidence, no?

Quote:
Secondly! It is common knowledge in Gor, and if you would like some quotes I will be glad to find them. There was a part in the books where a slave basically said she was reserved to her Master...and there were two..or maybe one Master around her...and they looked around and said...well I dont see your Master here now , there for stating as clear as possible ... when your Master is not around...you are to do as those around your are told... following your Masters orders when he's not around and ignoring the will of another free who is ..is NOT gorean..its D/s.


In point of fact, you are mistaken. Just because it happened in the storyline on occasion doesn't make it "the way to be Gorean". A slave's first responsibility when it comes to obedience is to her owner. I'm sure your master would be delighted to know that you only feel it necessary to obey his orders when he is there to enforce them.

Quote:
3. Are you attempting to insult me by saying you are real life, like that is supposed to degrade me?


How do you get an attempted insult from my stating that I don't role play and am too busy with real life for such games? Do you assume that just because you demean and insult that everyone else must be doing the same? I stated a fact. If that makes you feel degraded, I'm afraid I can't help you.

Quote:
News flash. I am VERY real life with my Master he's sitting right beside me eating fish sticks and telling me when I am done I need to clean the room...seeing as over hte past few days its been hectic..with us moving!


Lovely for you. What's your point?

Quote:
4. You should not be so offended when people write you. Have you taken a look in the mirror? you should be THANKFUL for someone taking the time to write you...



ROFL!!! Now THAT is freaking hilarious! Let's see.. I should be thankful that someone takes the time to attempt to insult and demean me? Don't get me wrong.. I appreciate your concern, but don't worry about me dearie.. I get plenty of attention, most of it positive. SO kind of you to take the time out of your busy day to write me. Hehe.

Oh yes... To answer your question.. Yes, I look in the mirror regularly. I rather like what I see.

Quote:
By the way I like your hair color in the picture you have your hair braided, what color dye did you use?


I don't recall.

I answered your questions.. Perhaps you will be so kind as to answer mine.
Are you that terribly insecure? Is being petty and catty the only way you feel better about yourself? That's certainly how it comes off. Perhaps some of that is simply the ignorance of youth. I wasn't a particularly nice person at 18 either. I hope you outgrow these traits or you will only become more miserable as you get older.

Again, good luck in your quest, whatever it is.

~ Khaos
Owl's bemused property

(She never replied again. Can't think why...)



Offline Profile WWW YIM

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1
1 post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron