Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  He likes big chicks and he can totally lie!

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2019, 18:26
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

Just another CS interaction. Name changed.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Dingus Khan on 3/22/19 at 8:22 AM:
Hello

KhaosWolfKat on 3/23/19 at 11:27 AM:
Greetings, Sir

Dingus Khan on 3/23/19 at 11:42 AM:
hello your a very fine lady and certainly would be nice to be with you

KhaosWolfKat on 3/23/19 at 12:25 PM:
What, in particular about my profile caught your interest to make you say so, Sir?

Dingus Khan on 3/24/19 at 9:07 AM:
I like big women and if they are smart so much the better

(He likes big women and he cannot lie? 'Eh; I'm sure he can, and will, lie.)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 9:19 AM:
OK
So, is there anything other than my physical [ats (this was supposed to be "attributes". I guess "tribute" is filtered out too. FFS!)] and possibly being smart there?
Any aspects, apart from physicality or fetishes, we have in common? World views? Ideals? Activities? Music and films? My profile is as inclusive as it is so people can find common ground or not based on more than pretty pictures

(Giving you a chance here, dude!)

Dingus Khan on 3/24/19 at 11:27 AM:
yes long and very open profile However, if the physical isnot there the rest does not work I like fine dining, movies with great stories, outdoors, sports, adventure, travel, and seeing and experiencing new things

(Why do I get the feeling he didn't really read it?)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 2:09 PM:
Well Sir, actually, considering the fact that I am not seeking anything sexual with men at this time, and the Ds dynamic I am looking for is completely non sexual, I am not sure why the physical would matter

If it still matters to you though, thats cool
I dont use my male slave sexually at all, but I sure do love that he is ultra handsome eye candy for me to show off

So, you still didnt mention any of the particulars about my profile that you liked or that we have in common

(Cause you didn't read it at all, douchenugget.)

Dingus Khan on 3/25/19 at 6:51 AM:
well I must have body worship of my lady so maybe we dont fit

(Ya think, nimrod?? Maybe try reading a profile next time, yeah?)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/25/19 at 4:21 PM:
With all due respect, Sir, if you had truly read my profile, then you would have seen right away that I am not looking for sexual or romantic relationships with men

It is very clear

I put a lot of time and effort into my profile so people can know right away whether I fit what they seek, and I do not have to keep having this same conversation over and over

(Actually, I think it was well and above the due respect, but I have manners. To a point.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM