Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Confused Liar

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2019, 16:43
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail

Dude is listed as a switch, his nick says he is a slave, and his "looking for" has all the female types checked. Profile content indicates that he is looking for NSA hookups, with several clues that he thinks kink = easy sex. What follows is not in the least bit surprising.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

"slave"#4235263 on 11/2/17 at 9:58 AM:
Hello there, are you looking to submit to a real clean strong tall man. I am looking for clean partners to psychologically connect with and see where it goes. I need a deep connection and would love if someone can listen to what I say/need minutely. I will make sure to hold her and enter with her in her sub space for euphoric mutual experiences. Your desires or wishes will be heard and well taken care of. Please let me know if you are seriously interested in safe clean real life encounters and not just online. Looking forward to a true and divine connection with a submissive or slave woman. <name>

KhaosWolfKat on 11/2/17 at 3:55 PM:

The Fetish Delivery System you were looking for is out of order. Please read the recipient's profile and then choose one of the following options to continue.

Enter 1 to try again - this time, treating the recipient as a human being, rather than an on-demand sex/kink/wank fodder dispenser.

Enter 2 to become enraged and call the recipient one, or more, of the following: bitch, cunt, fat, ugly, stupid or fake.

Enter 3 to admit this was an obvious, poorly written, copy and paste message you sent to every woman you could find.

Enter 4 to subscribe to the recipient randomly sending you shit you don't care about and in which you have no interest.

Enter 5 to go away and try your bullshit somewhere else.

Enter 6 if you would like to donate to a charity of recipient's choice in apology for not bothering to read profiles and barging dick first into the recipient's inbox.

Enter 7 if there were too many big words in this message and you need to come back later after you find someone to read it to you.

"slave"#4235263 on 11/3/17 at 8:46 AM:
It was not a copied message and I did read your profile.

(Since he latched on to those two, I'm assuming I hit a nerve.)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/3/17 at 5:44 PM:

Oh. I apologise for assuming you were guilty of copypasta, which, while lame, is not too overly douchey, in the bigger scheme of things.

So, if you actually read my profile, that means you saw my clearly stated boundaries and things to NOT do in messaging me, and then decided that your desires were more important than my preferences and limits.

Is there a particular reason why you feel my limits do not apply to you?

"slave"#4235263 on 11/8/17 at 3:08 PM:
I wanted you as my slave and hence I messaged you. I am 6'1 tall strong brown skinned, if you are not interested, I understand.

Adios.

(Yeah.. SURE he read the profile. It also very specifically states that I am not interested in being anyone's slave. Period. No exceptions!)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/8/17 at 6:16 PM:
So... I'm still confused. Did you read my profile and then ignore everything on it, or did you lie about reading the profile?

"slave"#4235263 on 11/10/17 at 10:10 AM:
it is too long to read and I dont have time to read everything unless you are a potential. I prefer real time communication than reading profiles. take care now.

Thank you.

KhaosWolfKat on 11/10/17 at 4:38 PM:
Ahh. OK. So you lied. Thanks for the clarification! I don't think I could submit to a man I couldn't trust to tell the truth.

"slave"#4235263 on 11/11/17 at 9:30 AM:
Yes when he confesses drive him away, good choice/decision.

Adios

(BAHHHHAHAHAHAAAA! This guy is just too precious! Yeah. How DARE I not jump directly onto his dick once he got caught in his lie and was wonderful enough to not try to keep the lie going. Clearly, my standards are FAR too high!)

KhaosWolfKat on 11/12/17 at 11:28 AM:
Oh gee, I'm sorry! How insensitive of me. I suppose the proper response would be for me to show my gratitude for gracing me with your masterful presence and deigning to message me at all, and then beg you to consider letting me be your slave.

How stupid of me to actually want someone to bother with being truthful, let alone taking the time to find out what I am seeking. After all, it's only what you're seeking that matters, right?

OK, I'm ready now Master. Command me.

(I wonder if he'll be dumb enough to keep engaging. He's GOT to realise by now I'm just trolling him... doesn't he?)

(And off he fucked.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM