Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Another heap of copypasta

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2019, 18:46
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From another social/dating type site

I'm getting tired of copypasta. Can't we just order a pizza today?

His profile was almost completely blank, like most who pull this shit.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

ijit#1155
[mid 30s], [major city], Arizona, United States
about 8 hours ago

Hello beautiful , how are you doing today ? I came across your profile and fell in love with it and I must say your beauty is really charming , I really think we could be a perfect match , I’d like if you can contact me so we can talk more , you can text me on +[867 5309] or on kik @[whatever] , I’ll be expecting your message [3 smiley face with hearts emojis]

MetalGoddess

Hello,

I don't have kik and I don't give my phone number or other personal contact information to strangers. I prefer to message here initially, until we both determine whether there is enough mutual interest to move to other communication methods.
What areas do you find we have in common that you feel would be a perfect match?
I read your profile, only it doesn't have a whole lot of information, so I can't tell what interests we share.

(Cue crickets. I guess he wasn't prepared to have his days-old, stale copypasta challenged)

Offline Profile WWW YIM