Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  Another wannabe "master"

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2019, 18:02
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

Profile is the typical, self aggrandising BS about how loving, nurturing, strict, and great a master he is, and how he provides "the best training possible", and ALL slaves/subs (with the obligatory disclaimer indicating that subs are really just slaves in denial, of course) MUST ..... Blah blahhh, one twuuuu way, etc.

Lets call him Master Dillweed.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

(Identifying and contact information changed to protect the dillweed)

Master Dillweed on 3/13/18 at 6:47 AM:
Its great to see you on here,I'm Master [Dillweed] I am a very strict and dominant Master, I am looking for female sub/slave for active participation to own and use as my property, to satisfy my desires, you can contact me on copypasta@gmail.com or you can leave me your e-mail address directly if you feel you can satisfy my desires. Master
[Dillweed]

KhaosWolfKat on 3/13/18 at 4:19 PM:
Dear Sir,

Perhaps you should try reading profiles before sending messages. The few moments spent would would definitely save you a bit of time in the long run.

That is, of course, unless you are simply sending the same copy pasted spam to every female on here, hoping to score by sheer numbers odds.

In that case, I suppose your way is faster, and it's good to know ahead of time that you are looking for anything with an F by their name, with no regard for who they are, what they're looking for, and whether you may actually be compatible.

I wish you well,
~ Khaos

(Annnnnd crickets. I was so sure it would be butthurt.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM