Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  No sexual content = Only some sexual content, apparently?

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2019, 16:46
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS mail, meaning that all manner of punctuation and parts of words that the mail system even thinks might be posting a url is edited out, so a lot of the funky formatting, missing parts of words, and lack of punctuation is due to that.

Good gods! This d00d!!
He's SOOOO desperate for someone to touch his dick, can't understand normal thinking, and thinks he can be someone's master? Gimme a break! Don't get a neck sprain from the head shaking, and take off glasses before face-palming or head-desking.

All his identifying info has been changed to comply with TOU and protect the stupid. I changed his name to something that seemed more appropriate for him. It was "sir" something.

Fuckin' train wreck!

(My commentary like this) Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/17/19 3:29 PM

You seem interesting

KhaosWolfKat on 3/17/19 3:29 PM

OK
(I've been just responding with this for most of the boring initial messages lately.)

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/17/19 3:30 PM

Id like to get to know you

KhaosWolfKat on 3/17/19 3:39 PM

Well, Sir, the best starting point is generally the profile
I know the profiles on here are rather messed up lately, so Ive been keeping an updated version on my blog, found by copying the link in my profile here cannot paste links in messages

Through that, and clicking on the links to other information, likes, kinks, limits, etc, you can find pretty much ALL the basic and much of the not so basic information, and then have a basis for other things you may like to ask me

I wish you well, Sir,
Khaos

PS
CS message system filters out much punctuation and any parts of words that it thinks might be a a part of a link cause of all the scammers, so weird and missing punctuation and such are not my doing

(See how nice and polite I was?)

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/17/19 3:42 PM

I have read through it and trying to understand some of the contradictions therein You are dominant , but seek to submit You want bdsm but no kinky sex Please explain your version of serviceSir <mod edit: douchebag>

(Actually, it says I am neither "a Domme", or, "a sub", and that I am a dominant woman with submissive tendencies, and that I am interested in a NON SEXUAL D/s dynamic. And then it goes on to explain all that shit, in minute detail, if you bothered to read it.)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/17/19 4:31 PM

WOW OK, now they dont allow parentheses and even more parts of words are chopped out They really need to fix this stuff

To answer the questions

I am a naturally dominant woman, however, I am still a woman, and have the natural, biological desire to submit to a man who is more dominant than I am

BDSM is a LOT of things, most of which doesnt involve sex at all
The link on BDSM activities covers a lot of things

Service can be a great many things, depending on the parties involved and their proximity to one another Domestic duties, cooking, cleaning, meal planning, personal assistant or business services, fetching drinks, post scene cleanups, house organization, cigar service, product and general research, computer maintenance, conversation, complying with rules, restrictions, pering various tasks, and more Of course, sex is another of service, however, it isnt something on which I wish to base a dynamic, and would not be coming into play at all in early phases of one

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/17/19 4:45 PM

Thanks for the clarification I would need you to serve in many capacities, not limited to domestic service, although i must say that my sexual needs are very minimal But i have also some other roles that are unconventional for a master

(Uh huh. Translation: He only wants a little bit of sex, which is close enough to no sex to qualify, and he actually wants me to secretly top him. But I'll play along, for now.)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/17/19 5:48 PM

Greetings again Sir,

I have actually been working on another writing assignment, detailing exactly what I am looking for in a D slash s dynamic, and what I like about it

I am almost finished with it and would be happy to share it with you on completion, if you wish

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/17/19 6:35 PM

Yes slave,I would greatly appreciate that However, in addition to that, I would also like for you to address the issues I raised in the last messageSir <mod edit: douchebag>

(Why the fuck do they always have to go with the "slave" or "girl" bullshit, when I say RIGHT at the top of my profile that I am not and do not want to be a slave, or be owned??)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/17/19 at 8:23 PM:
Im not sure which issues you mean, Sir

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/17/19 at 8:37 PM:
I said that i need someone to serve me in all areas, not just domestic, including sexual, although my sexual needs are not so big

KhaosWolfKat on 3/18/19 at 5:07 PM:
I see
With respect, Sir, you are all the way across the country from me anyway, so I am not certain how that would even be a possibility in any case
What did you have in mind, Sir?

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/18/19 at 5:12 PM:
The distance would be resolved at some other timeBut basically, my slave should serve me domestically, be capable of receiving discipline, please me sexually through the use of her hands only and some light kissing She should also have the ability to top her master whenever he requires

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/18/19 at 6:15 PM:
Is there a problem slave?

(OK. Now you're starting to piss me off. I saw this after I responded to his last message.)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/18/19 at 8:19 PM:
I am not sure how much of my profile you read through, Sir, however, I would like to reiterate the fact that, while I will submit to the right man, I have no desire to be a slave again or to be owned
I also will not be relocating or cohabiting at any time in the foreseeable future, so the only way the distance issue would be resolved would be if you came to Washington
It honestly seems that you may be looking for something different than what I am able or willing to provide, Sir

KhaosWolfKat on 3/18/19 at 8:34 PM:
I dont understand the question about there being a problem, Sir Did I say something untoward or offend you, somehow?

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/18/19 at 8:52 PM:
No My question was about the delayed responseAs to the issue if distance, as i said that would be resolved at a later dateI said that despite that you are not looking for sex, that i would need my sexual needs met You asked what they wereI responded that I too do not seek intercourse, so you need not worry I need you to please me with your hands only in addition to light kissing

(Despite your clearly stated boundary, I plan to blast right through said boundary)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/19/19 at 7:05 PM:
The reason for the delayed response was that I was tending to more important matters in my day to day life responsibilities, Sir

I was actually asking you what you had in mind in terms of the distance issue being resolved, not what your sexual needs are

(Cause I don't CARE what your sexual needs are, because they don't apply, dude.)

Again, as I said, I am not seeking anything including sexual service, and it seems that you are
The writing assignment I have now completed goes in to much more detail regarding that, if you wish to read it
I am unable to include a link in a CS message, however, I have updated the main blog profile linked at the top of my profile here, to include the link to the new writing
It is down under what I am provisionally seeking, with both the word submitting and the phrase Ds dynamic linking to that writing assignment
I would also be able to paste the link to you in the CS irc chat, if you are using that
I am logged in under the nick subversive`Khaos and will be in the [chatroom] and in the [chatroom] room

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/19/19 at 7:20 PM:
You can send me direct email But can you handle the level of sexuality that i need without intercourse? That is my focus for now.

(Do you read, bro?)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/19/19 at 7:44 PM:
I cannot send you direct email without an email address, sir, and I am pretty sure the CS message system will filter out email addresses

It is not a matter of whether I can handle a certain level of sexuality, Sir, but rather, that it is not at all what I am looking for

I am looking for a NON sexual power dynamic, and, to be honest, sexual content is really the only thing youve gone into any detail on

What does a Ds dynamic look like to you?
What sorts of rules, expectations, tasks, etc, would you wish of one submitting to you?
What daily duties would there be, both when long distance and once that issue was resolved?
How would you handle disobedience?
How would you handle falling short of the mark in a non willful manner?

These are all very important considerations for what I seek

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/19/19 at 8:17 PM:
My email address is [redacted] mSexual content is not the only thing im looking for It is just one element of it

(Yeah - the ONE element I said was NOT in the offing, fuckface)

And i wanted to duscuss that part, so that you van be c o mfortable with it, even though you prefer non sexual Once we have discussed that, i will go into further depth

KhaosWolfKat on 3/19/19 at 8:25 PM:
With respect, Sir, I am not comfortable with any Ds dynamic which will require a sexual component
If it is a requirement, then there is really nothing further to discuss

I am not against the possibility that there may, with the right person, end up being a spark, and things will end up naturally going that direction, however, it cannot be a requirement

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/19/19 at 8:27 PM:
Lets discuss what i need and then you decide The only sexual component is you giving me a hand job and us kissing lightly There will be no sucking or fucking and you will not be required to have full nudity

KhaosWolfKat on 3/19/19 at 8:38 PM:
It seems like you are not actually taking in what I am saying

I said, I am not comfortable with any Ds dynamic which will require a sexual component

That seems pretty clear to me, Sir

Only a small sexual component is still a sexual component

It is like telling a strict vegan they will only have to eat a little bit of meat when they have said they wont eat meat at all

I believe we are done now

I wish you well, Sir

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/19/19 at 8:38 PM:
If thats how you want to end it

KhaosWolfKat on 3/21/19 at 8:50 AM:
Well, I would have PREFERRED to end it with a mutually respectful acknowledgment that we appear to be seeking different things, however, that doesnt appear to be in your wheelhouse, Sir

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/21/19 at 10:11 AM:
Because i dont want to end it that way I want to find a [com]promise that would make us both happy

(Who wants to bet said "compromise" is still the handjobs and "light kissing", whatever the hell that means?)*

KhaosWolfKat on 3/21/19 at 2:03 PM:
Really?
How would that work?
I have already stated, several times, that I am not comfortable, interested, or willing to agree to ANY dynamic which will require a sexual component
That means NO sexual component
You keep coming back with telling me that I would only have to do certain sexual things
Some sexual things are more than NO sexual things
Is there a c o mpromise you have in mind that includes that stipulation, Sir?

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/21/19 at 2:39 PM:
No nudity required on your part whatsoever

KhaosWolfKat on 3/23/19 at 11:28 AM:
And what would be required?

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/23/19 at 8:31 PM:
Just that you kiss me and hold my cock with your hands, while you remain clothed

(PLEEEEEEZZZEEEEE touch my peeeepeeeee!!!!! Did anyone take that bet a few lines up?)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 9:11 AM:
And how, exactly, is that NO sexual component?

Let me explain what no sexual component means
It means no genitals are involved, at all
It means nothing that is intended to cause sexual gratification for either party
At all
Period

Now that I have been exceedingly clear about that, perhaps you can rethink your proposed c o mpromise, and tell me whether we have anything left to discuss

(Wowwww! This response is even more clueless than what I expected! I took the gloves off. )

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/24/19 at 11:46 AM:
I meant no sexual [com]ponent for you, but just one for myself that does not involve you much If thats too much, then i dont have what to offer

(You never had anything to offer, douchebarrel!)

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 1:32 PM:
Dude
Seriously WTF is wrong with you??
How would my touching your dick NOT be a sexual c0mponent for me?
How would it fit in ANY of the definitions I provided for you?
Do you know what At all means? How about Any? Or period
You clearly dont understand No

You are so bloody desperate for someone to touch your peepee that youre willing to blast through multiple instances of no to try and get it

How the fuck would anyone ever trust you in a power dynamic, to respect their boundaries or limits when you cannot even respect the most basic and simple one?

I gave you SO many chances to redeem yourself
To at least have the decency to simply admit we are looking for different things and go on your way, but no You just HAD to keep on pushing for what you want, no matter how many times I said I would not do that
You know who does that?
Rapists
Sexual predators
If you are not already a registered sex offender, I would say it is only a matter of time, unless, of course, you only have the balls to talk to a woman that way from behind a keyboard
We can all hope that is the case
You do not even have the ability to master your own desires, let alone a human being
Maybe try starting with a houseplant and see if you can manage that

You know the part of my profile that says my patience is not infinite?

Guess who just found the end of it

Now, why dont you and your lonely little cock fuck in the direction of off, and stop trying to push women to do things to which they already said no

That clear enough for you?
(Cue denials and douchesplaining in ...5.. 4.. 3.. 3... annnnd...)

(YUP!! did I call it or did I call it??)

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/24/19 at 1:38 PM:
I dont violate any boundaries Not a predator by any means Im here negotiating with you, because I dont do anything without consent. Besides I already said previously that if that does not work for you, then there is nothing I can offer you. Does that sound like Im pushing myself on you? Give me a break. I just told you my needs. You can take it or leave it. No one is forcing anything here.

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 1:58 PM:
Yeah, nice backpedalling attempt
NOT
Negotiating and compromise both mean that parties come to an agreement that does not involves dealbreakers for anyone

I kept telling you No sexual component and you kept coming back with but just this sexual c0mponent

That is not negotiating

If you think it is, you are more of a moron than I thought

I said multiple times that would not work for me, and that it looked like we were looking for different things

I was clear that I would leave it if that was a requirement, but you kept singing the same, old, tired tune insisting that I should take it

I gave you plenty of breaks
You used them all up
In fact, you are now in arrears
Damage done
I have shared this ENTIRE exchange with a few thousand friends, and let them determine for themselves whether you come off as a predator
Spoiler alert
They do

Do feel free to continue to try and justify your vile spewings, so I can share that as well

Or you could gather up the few shreds that might, someday, with lots of self introspection and work, constitute some level of dignity, and give up this pathetic charade

Sir, indeed

(BAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA! He just can't let it go! I wonder how long he'll keep going.)

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/24/19 at 2:05 PM:
I was making clarifications to ensure you fully understood me But what you have just done is beyond the pale You have violated my privacy and made a private conversation public That in addition to the insults you hurled at me in your previous message You are beneath contempt I want nothing to do with you regardlessGood luck with your left wing agenda

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 2:21 PM:
ROFLMAO

My left wing agenda, as you call it, didnt bother you when you still thought there might be some chance, no mater how infinitesimal, that I might put my hand on your weewee

And now you are flat out lying
You were not trying to clarify anything
I was VERY clear from the very beginning
I explained
I used small words so that you might be sure to understand, you warthogfaced buffoon

If you continue to engage, those hurled insults wont be the last

Dont worry, pig, I changed your name and personally identifying details for the public posting, you miserable, vomitous mass

(Bonus points for spotting the paraphrased film quotes)

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/24/19 at 2:28 PM:
Im not interested in any further munication with you, in your disrespectful manner Do not contact me any further, unless you are willing to apologize And since that is highly unlikely, I ask that you cease contact all together

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 2:46 PM:
Oh, NOW you want to cease contact

An apology, you say?
OK
Im terribly sorry that you seem incapable of rational thought

News flash, sparky
I will keep replying every time you do until I get completely bored

And then I might come back again later, even after that, if I have nothing better to do

See, you managed to piss me off, and even offend me with your blatant stupidity and entitlement, so now the game is afoot for as long as you keep playing

So please, keep on putting quarters in the game to try and get your initials in the top 10

Or you could just walk away now

Decisions, decisions
Fun fun D

Toodlepip, cupcake

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/24/19 at 2:50 PM:
Im done with you, since you are just doubling up with your dumb insults I can match your insults, but i practice restraint Next time you are blocked

KhaosWolfKat on 3/24/19 at 3:04 PM:
Is that a promise, you stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking Nerf herder??

You will block me for realz, you clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caligenous junk?

My insults have actually been pretty astute, knowledgeable, and downright brilliant, for the record, you festering vat of rancid jackal semen

I doubt you could even begin to keep up, diseased, rhinoceros pizzle

This is fun

Your turn

TouchMyPeepee! on 3/24/19 at 3:08 PM:
I have decided not to insult you and stoop to your level. Bye.

(And he blocked me. I win! Bye Felecia.)

Offline Profile WWW YIM