Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Return to Sender - GL  ~  I'M the presumptuous one!

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2019, 19:35
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS chat

PMd completely out of the blue, like the SECOND I came into the chat room. Not even so much as a greeting in the channel, which, by the way, like most, has an, "ask in room before PMing" rule.

I have a description set in the room in question, which is clear I'm not into RP, and also asks that one reads my profile before PMing. It pops up for all to see the moment I enter the chat, so it's not like he could have missed it. SPECIFICALLY, the in room description for the undercaffeinated version of my nick is QUITE clear that I have little patience due to lack of coffee.

He has a nick which indicates he's some kind of brute force of nature. Sure dude. Whatever. We'll call him,
TwinkieWinky. Cause it amuses me.

My commentary like this. Yes, there are a lot of fucks in it. I apparently had fucks to give, until I didn't.

Session Start: Tue Jan 29 08:39:26 2019

[08:39.26] <TwinkieWinky> raises a finger to your lips

[08:39.47] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Umm.. Good morning to you too, Sir.

[08:43.09] <TwinkieWinky> Indeed....it is....he smirks...stepping forward, pressed against her slightly...his eyes never leaving hers...raising the cup of coffee to her lips slowly...

Really dude? This is your lead in? Along with blatantly violating the room rules and my clearly stated boundaries? Fuck you! But I'll try and keep my cool, cause I know I'm prone to being less than reasonable on my first cup or few of coffee.

* undercaffeinated`Khaos drinks the coffee in her mug, at her computer desk, as she reads the uninvited RP attempt.

[08:46.40] <TwinkieWinky> smirks....raises his hands...Okay, okay fair enough....my apologies...I am a bit unconventional its true but I didnt mean offense...

Bullshit!! If the word, "but" is part of the statement, it isn't an apology. Fuck off.

[08:46.59] * undercaffeinated`Khaos shrugs.
[08:47.51] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Perhaps, Sir, it might be prudent to at least attempt to say hello, and try and determine if someone is amenable to your advances, before going whole hog, yes?

That was your cue to fuck the fuck off and accept that you fucked up, fuckface.

[08:50.02] <TwinkieWinky> It could be said that would be prudent yes....indeed, and certainly taken under consideration...but as I said sometimes my means are a bit unconventional though I argue that really I went half hog at the most.....

Are you fucking kidding me?!?

[08:51.08] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Uh huh. Pretty sure if you tried that approach in real life, as a way of approaching a stranger, it would be considered whole hog. Or just assault.
[08:51.37] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Especially if said stranger is undercaffeinated and cranky already.

[08:53.28] <TwinkieWinky> True, and understood....was not recieved well, did not mean to add irritation to your morning....but rest assured thats not my approach in as you say 'real life' because alas this is here...

Lucky for you, cause otherwise, you'd be sporting some injuries and waiting for the cops to show up whilst I detained you, bucko. Maybe I should start RPing right back, and see how they like non consensual RP. I think I've just been being too damn nice in general. Next time, I'll fucking show them whole fucking hog!

[08:53.47] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Reading a profile is also helpful.
[08:54.13] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Had you done so, you would have known your approach would be ill received.

[08:55.42] <TwinkieWinky> Sometimes...sometimes it is helpful....and sure, I could have guessed that, perhaps....but intrigue and curiosity sometimes play a role as well and I go for the ol roll of the dice more times than not

Translation: "I knew damn well that my actions were unwanted and I wouldn't get consent if I asked, so I just decided to force myself on a strange woman anyway, cause I like the way she looks and the fact she has a vagina, and hope to get away with it".

[08:55.46] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> That handy, dandy entry message that popped up right when I joined the room - right before you pounced on my IM - ALSO would have been a good clue.
[08:56.31] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Helpful tip: Those dice are loaded, and not in your favour.

[08:58.14] <TwinkieWinky> In this instance...yes, you are correct

No, asshole! In ALL instances!

[08:59.26] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> If you want women to respond well to you, try treating us like human beings, and reading profiles first (those two things tie for NUMBER ONE female peeve!!), rather than barging in, dick first, and treating us like sex/fetish dispensers.
[08:59.57] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> You might even find a chick who WANTS to be treated as an object.. AFTER you treat her like a person first and talk to her.

[09:02.28] <TwinkieWinky> Now you get to speak for yourself and your preferences absolutely....more power to you and doubtless there are some, especially most who you associate with that agree but thats not all and its presumptious to assume it is because in fact a lot are into the intrigue and curious approach, hence why it is used....so, again, point taken you did not appreciate it and I apologiize, but no soap box needed

SOAP BOX, motherfucker? You're gonna douche-splain this shit to me, and I'M the presumptuous one in this exchange? REALLY? I'll put your dismembered corpse in a fucking soap box, you piece of buzzard shit! (I might need a LOT more coffee before actually interacting with humans. But hey.. At least I kept this commentary HERE, rather than in chat.)

[09:03.09] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> OK. Good luck with that, Sparky.

They love it when we call them "Sparky".

[09:03.25] <TwinkieWinky> luck is relative

STILL trying to be the one in the right here? OK.

[09:07.26] <undercaffeinated`Khaos> Sure thing, cupcake.

And then he finally fucked off.

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2019, 14:48
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
From CS Chat

This douche nozzle just CANNOT seem to comprehend the idea of fucking consent, and flat out forget about reading profiles or remembering with whom he's already tried this crap.

(My commentary like this)
Commentary = stuff I added for you, the readers, rather than part of the original message exchange.

Session Start: Tue Apr 09 08:47:29 2019

(I had had NO coffee and was just sitting down to test my blood sugar and take my insulin, so I could have coffee. Then I get a PM sound notification before I even open the chat window and un-afk.)

[08:47.29] <TwinkieWinky> Raise your hands behind your head, no sudden movements

[08:47.29] <afKhaos> I'm probably multitasking or AFK. Be patient and I'll reply eventually. Now would be a good time to read my profile! KhaosWolfKat on CS & FL, or blog verson: +http://blog.goreanliving.com/2018/03/profile.html,

[08:48.55] * afKhaos ...?

(That was my polite version of, "WTF?")

[08:49.12] <TwinkieWinky> grips you underneath the chin pressing your head back holding you to the wall

[08:50.03] * afKhaos laughs her ass off, then goes back afk to retrieve it and finish taking care of her morning meds.

[08:50.47] <TwinkieWinky> smirks and nods

[09:07.47] * You are now known as subversive`Khaos

[09:07.49] * You are now known as undercaffeinated`Khaos

[09:08.38] * undercaffeinated`Khaos returns, swilling her coffee.

[09:09.13] * undercaffeinated`Khaos suddenly, and without warning, raises a banana aloft and shouts, "BEHOLD MY NANNER!!!"

(This is for you, @Malymis. Thank you for the inspiration! I was reading your comment when he started PMing me)

[09:09.19] <TwinkieWinky> Ill take some....his eyes narrow...

[09:10.18] <TwinkieWinky> his hand wraps through her redhair, yanking back sharply causing her body to bend, arch forward forcefully....

[09:10.20] * undercaffeinated`Khaos helpfully presents the banana

[09:10.52] * undercaffeinated`Khaos bounces back with ease, miraculously not even spilling a single drop of her precious coffee.

[09:11.15] <TwinkieWinky> taking the banana in his free hand and place, pressing it against her lips with a smirk....his eyes unwavering....

[09:12.36] * undercaffeinated`Khaos wonders how he's doing that, considering the coffee mug is quite in the way of any bananas.

[09:13.15] * undercaffeinated`Khaos considers "accidentally" spilling some of her hot coffee on his crotch, but decides that would be caffeine abuse.

[09:14.07] <TwinkieWinky> steps towards her....and takes a sip from her coffee as well letting the banana drop....his eyes never leaving hers

[09:14.58]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> Hey! Unhand me coffee, ya scurvy dog, or it's the plank for you!

[09:16.01] <TwinkieWinky> he takes the coffee from her hand, holding her by her hair....as he says softly with a smirk...If you behave you can get it back, winks...

[09:16.58] * undercaffeinated`Khaos still has her coffee in hand, and begins to question his grasp on reality. Perhaps she should be nicer to the poor dear.

[09:18.46] <TwinkieWinky> chuckles and backs away...Okay okay okay

[09:19.33]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> Trying to mess with someone's coffee can be dangerous, y'know.

[09:21.25] <TwinkieWinky> Indeed....truly risky territory

[09:28.40] <TwinkieWinky> There is more risky territory ahead if you ever set it down, smirks

[09:28.53]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> Uh huh.

[09:29.04]
<TwinkieWinky> chuckles

[09:29.06]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> So, did you ever get round to reading my profile?

[09:52.25] <TwinkieWinky> taking a deep sip of my own coffee....indeeed

[09:53.03] <TwinkieWinky> risky girl....

[09:53.09] <TwinkieWinky> smirks...stepping forward...

[09:53.30]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> Oh. You're back/still here.

[09:54.29] <TwinkieWinky> indeed...as my hand grips your wrist lightly

[09:55.47]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> So.. You didn't read the profile, then?

[09:55.58]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> Or you did, but chose to disregard my preferences?

[09:57.07] <TwinkieWinky> i dont disregard anything

[09:58.12]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> Oh good.

[09:58.26]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> So.. It's the former then?

[09:58.47] <TwinkieWinky> full of asumptions are we?

[09:59.07]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> More of educated extrapolation.

[10:01.08] <TwinkieWinky> 10 points for spicy aliteration

[10:02.33]<undercaffeinated`Khaos> To Gryffindor?

[10:41.27] ***QUIT*** ***TwinkieWinky*** (~***TwinkieWinky***@...(redacted)) Quit

(Awwww darn! He left!)

Offline Profile WWW YIM