Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Jokes, Funny Stuff and the Like  ~  One day, on the way to the servery...

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2014, 23:42
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 182Location: Seattle, WAJoined: 24 Sep 2013, 19:00Status/Identification: Gorean Free Woman
So.. Back when I was a slave, I was forbidden to role play in chat rooms.. Which suited me just fine, as I had NO desire to.. But I did, on occasion, have a little fun with "not actually RP".

Here are a few examples of the results of boredom, combined with being easily amused in the Alt Gor chat room....

I have consent of the other person in the conversation to post the log publicly

An "entrance"

*~ Clicking the "Gorean Room" link, Khaos quickly pastes her pre-typed text into the text field, clicking send as quickly as possible after each paste... ~*

*~ Settling more firmly into the computer chair, she pretends to descend with poise to her (she wishes) perfectly formed and beautiful knees ~*

*~ (in her mind) bending at her (NOT) narrow waist, she pretends to lower her cheek to some tiles or something ~*

*~ bored with her ruse, and unable to come up with anything else entertaining for the moment, she begs permission to greet and join the conversation ~*

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's another "entrance"

*~ Eases in, arms outstretched and nimble fingers dancing on the keyboard, mouse pressed to the cool Formica (it's kinda like tiles, isn't it?), eyes lowered (so she can see what she's typing) and red tresses tumbled over her shoulder, Khaos clicks the enter chat link ~*

-----------------------------------------------------------

And another

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *a slave decides to give in to temptation and boredom... She pretends to sink gracefully to her alabaster (and definitely not scarred as in real life) knees.... [11:19 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) creamy thighs parted widely, yet "kissing" (imagine that! who woulda thought that possible?) [11:19 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) her (imaginary) tiny hands on (also imaginary) slender alabaster arms resting on her parted kissing (for pretend) thighs .. (did she mention that her thighs are creamy, tiny and alabaster too?) [11:21 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) (in her imagination) [11:21 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) pretending to bend at her (assuredly tiny as well, and slender too) waist, she (pretends to) stretch out her delicate arms and splay the aforementioned tiny hands out on the imaginary cool tiles [11:23 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) laying her (alabaster) cheek to the tiles (are they alabaster too or just cool?) [11:24 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Eyes (emerald orbs, no doubt) lowered, she begs in the sweetest plaintive, yet sultry voice (though she's sitting in front of her screen and the cat hardly cares).... [11:26 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) "Is there anybody.... out there!?" [11:26 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) what do you think Fury? [11:26 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) OMG lmao you are bored [11:26 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) LOL.. Well.. I'm not technically disobeying Master's orders.. [11:27 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) nahhh that wasn't roleplay it was stand up comedy you were performing a service [11:29 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) I thought you'd like it LOL [11:29 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Very good point Fury! Thank you. thank you <bows (for pretend)> [11:29 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) is really disappointed now am starting to wonder if all those other sincere sounding slavely types aren't actually kneeling nicely and rushing their delicately boned hands back into position after they type each post [11:31 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) LOL [11:31 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Oh the disillusionment! [11:32 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) next you will tell me that that the men aren't all masterly and macho and are actually just sitting there stinking of BO in beer stained T Shirts [11:33 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) You forgot "in their mothers' basements" [11:33 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Imagine the market for special computer desks to accommodate all those "karta-ing" slaves while they type! [11:33 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) well at least lowering your eyes while you type is realistic how the hell would they find the keys with their one finger otherwise [11:34 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Okay.. I'll do a serve now.... [11:34 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) oooooooo yay!!!!!!!!!!!! gets out my notepad and arranges my cyber face into what hopefully is an attentive expression [11:35 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) * Slave poofylips_poutingbuttocks slinks across the cool tiles to kneel before the furs of Ubar Warrior Raging Sword* [11:36 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) gets out the foot pump and pumps up a surrogate blow up warrior for Khaos [11:37 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *she parts her cellulite laden (from sitting in front of a screen 18 hours a day)thighs to display the keyboard she has hidden there because she can't go anywhere or do anything without the computer and licks his boots* [11:39 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F)
brave move considering the steaming turd on them [11:42 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F)
*Meanwhile, her heat drips lavishly on the cool tiles in another chat room as she cuts and pastes identical serves to Master Chief Poobah King and Warrior_tal_tarnridinggloriousdude* [11:42 PM PDT]

**************************************************************************************

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) <--gears up her whimsy drive for another creation..... [11:55 PM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) gets out her notebook again and preps to take notes so she can be twue and that stuff [11:57 PM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) ** taxing her already offended sensibilities, she gathers her reserves of imagination and (types that she) slides smoothly to her smooth knees on the frigid tiles...(wondering how tiles got in her monitor) and gracefully settles her lithe form back on the heels of her miniscule little teeny eeny feet* [12:02 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F)
*Eyes demurely lowered, she somehow manages the task of gazing up into Mistress Fury's eyes (while still keeping them properly lowered, of course) and pretends to ask what (cyber) food or drink the mistress could possibly desire* [12:05 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *She fervently hopes Mistress will come up with something _good_* [12:05 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) ummmmmmmmmmm ya got any flumps? [12:06 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Of course Mistress! [12:06 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) oh gawd the M word is making my eyes bleed lol [12:07 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) I mean yay!!! flumps......... [12:08 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *she (types that she) floats to her diminutive feet in one simple, flowing and graceful series of complicated and jerky moves* [12:09 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) * Moving to the servitoruim quickly, she opens the ornate door with her slender little sticklike arm * [12:10 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) hopes that arm doesn't snap. We aren't insured [12:10 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *she looks ponderously around the serveriqutious room and locates the perfect footed block goblet full of succulent.... ummmm... <scrolls back>.... [12:12 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F)
(oh yeah) flumps, sure to please the most exacting of mistresses, and cure bleeding eyes besides!* [12:12 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) don't ya have flumps in America???? [12:13 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) thinks I need to get some of them as well for Kitty Kat [12:14 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *further sapping her sleepy imagination, she (for pretend) turns beautifully 8 times on tiny toes in a flurry of pretentiousness guaranteed to impress cyber masters nationwide as she (imagines that she) selects fernaptious blota, the traditional True Gorean™ serving dish for flumps* [12:16 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) hehe [12:17 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F)
....she sneaks up to the side of the flump goblet and selects 5 of the juiciest flumps and places them in the blota, arranging them most carefully, lest she offend the flumps, causing them to bite the poor Mistress, whose eyes are already bleeding and who surely doesn't need a bleeding finger besides* [12:21 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *very carefully chanting the words to calm the flumps before approaching them, as they are very rare and only found in the eastern mountains of the Vosk during the 19th turning of the 10th passage finger, she pours kalana tequila into the blota, thus inebriating the flumps to the point of slumber, then deftly tiptoes back out to the hall with the ornately decorated fernaptious blota* [12:23 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) *diving decorously and tumbling prettily, she comes to a skidding, yet demure halt at Mistress Fury's feet, lowers her fictitious emerald sapphire ruby gemlike spherical eyes to the freezing tiles
and raises her insignificant, dwarflike little hands above her bowed head, proffering the True Gorean™ delicacy to her* [12:26 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) In the sweetest little croak, she wheezes out (if only in her mind) .... [12:28 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) "Mistress, this lowly, humble, insignificant, slender, panting, drooling in her heat little slave prays that you accept these frumps from her hand" [12:29 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) beams and wrestles one of the flumps and offers it to the cyber vision lusciousbuttocks_bigboobs or whatever the hell she was calling herself earlier lol [12:29 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Oh thank you Mistress, but I'm ummm... on the no frump diet. [12:30 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) ROFL!! [12:30 AM PDT]

OwlsKajiraKhaos (F) Wasn't that just loverly? [12:30 AM PDT]

__Fury__ (F) thinks it was wonderful there was booze, wrestling just about everything to suit all tastes *g* [12:31 AM PDT]

Offline Profile WWW YIM