(LRD - Dom early 2016 to 2018, March 6)
Last Updated 2017, June 01
Previous update: 2016, December 27
(Was dismissed 2018, March 6)
• Obey Sir.
• Be respectful at all times.
• Address people properly and with appropriate honorifics.
• Follow directions in a timely manner.
• Work on assignments/journaling at least 15 minutes every day.
Health & Well Being
• Get up OUT OF BED at wake up time.
• Stretch every morning.
• Meditate every morning.
• Test and take morning meds promptly.
• Eat breakfast within 2 hours of waking up.
• Drink plenty of water every day.
• Eat every 5 hours or less during waking hours.
• Stop drinking coffee at (or before) 2000 each evening, INCLUDING weekends.
• Get out of the house (off property!) and do social stuff with people at least once per week.
• "Try" (Just DO!).
• Use profanity
• Use the word, "but".
• Use technicalities, or the word, "technically".
• Seek out or exploit loopholes.
• Be sarcastic at Sir.
• Roll my eyes at Sir.
• Whine at Sir.
• Pout at Sir.
• Growl at Sir.
• Mock/mimic Sir.
• Rearrange His words to suit me.
• Start ANY sentence with, "I was just...".
This is a general schedule, subject to specific appointment, shift, and other scheduled event times.
0500 - Morning wake up sounds - start waking up.
0600 - Get up, bathroom, wound care, wash face & hands, brush teeth, moisturise, hair.
0630 - Test blood sugar, take morning insulin and meds, drink water, start coffee if not done night before.
0645 - Coffee, check calendar & chore/task lists, read daily reflection/meditation & important parts of newspaper, chat time.
0800 - Make breakfast, prep for lunch, load/unload dishwasher, clean kitchen sink.
0830 - Eat breakfast and GMM/reading time.
0930 - Morning tasks, business calls (DSHS/SSI/ADS/make appointments/other hoop jumping), day plan, journal, paperwork, paid surveys, work, bills, dad bills and other stuff, etc.
1130 - Chores
1230 - Test blood sugar, take insulin, eat lunch and reading or video time.
1300 - Clean up lunch dishes/mess and clean kitchen, then free time if time left.
1400 - Productive time (unfinished chores, work, assignments, meditation, service, volunteering, exercise, errands, self improvement, etc.)
1600 - Free time (if on schedule, chores/tasks/assignments done, not in trouble and nothing else scheduled).
1700 - Make supper and food prep for next day. Clean as I go.
1800 - Test blood sugar, take insulin, eat supper and screen time or reading.
1900 - Vitamins, feed dog.
1915 - Take dog out, clean up supper dishes, wound care.
1930/45 - Free time (if on schedule, chores/tasks/assignments done, not in trouble and nothing else scheduled).
2000 - Coffee cut-off time
2100 - Shut down chat, text, Netflix, etc. Wind down time. Test blood sugar, take night insulin & meds, make sure sink is empty, start dishwasher if full, set up coffee, fill water bottles, shower/wash up, wound care, get ready for bed, evening meditation.
2200 - Lights out, mask on, no apps other than meditation, Kindle, and relaxation/bedtime mix to assist in falling asleep.